6.6

1. Oct 14, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Fun Fun Fun! One of the best Racing games one the Wii U. The Graphic especially the Effects are very good and i love it to play it while i am on drugs. Thank you Keen. Expand
  2. Oct 28, 2013
    Bought this game as it looked like a fun one. My son and I have been having a complete blast with it. The most fun I think I've had for $7.99. The races are short, but exciting with the different power ups. Kind of like Micro Machines Wii U style. Love the Wii U Game Pad as when two people are playing, you each have your own screen. It's hard to go back to the systems that you have to play split screen now. Expand
  3. Dec 13, 2013
    This game is fun and worth the low price. I am a huge fan of Twisted Metal series and the Mario Kart series, and this game gives me the thrill, excitement and fun I have playing with those games. If you're a big fan of Mario Kart and can't wait for the next Spring or Summer for the Mario Kart 8, get this and play it for a while.

1. Oct 29, 2013
    Without being a memorable game and never introducing major changes in a genre that found in Calling All Cars anirrecusable proposal, there’s still merit to justify the purchase of this TNT Racers, at least until the arrival of Project Cars and the always bombastic Mario Kart.
  2. Oct 20, 2013
    A mix of weapon-focused race types add to the gimmickry in an otherwise technically sound offering. [Dec 2013, p.69]
  3. Oct 17, 2013
    If you want a quick, fun little racer that everyone can pick up and play, then this is for you. On the other hand, if you want a game that will hold your attention for a long period of time then you may want to check out other, more traditional, racing titles. It's not bad, but it's not for everyone.