7.4

1. Jan 18, 2014
    An excellent game, bought the PC version. Saw it released on the Wii-U and picked it up. I'm putting a lot more time into the Wii-U version. I find the inventory on the gamepad easier to work with, especially when shifting between weapons. Unepic does a good job of mixing classic RPG, Questing, Platforming and Crafting. The game play is more on the casual side with lots of humor (teen/adult) in the mix. Expand
  2. Mar 24, 2014
    This is a fantastic platforming RPG. with comical references to D&D to Spaceballs. I've thoroughly enjoyed this game especially after the recent update. And no you don't play only on the gamepad.... This is a full game for a great price. Try the game, you'll enjoy it!
  3. Jul 7, 2014
    I love this game. I am on my third play through. The first time I tried it on Hard +. Then I started over on Hard ++, but when I got to the end I found it IMPOSSIBLE. So now I've started over on Hard + and I hope to finish it. Once I lit the first torch, I was hooked. Sort of like in Shovel Knight - as soon as you dig that first mound of gems you are addicted to the game.

1. Sep 25, 2014
    Unepic manages to successfully fill the gap between today and classic video games of the past as The Maze of Galious.
  2. Requires a forgiving gamer to see it from start to end. [March 2014, p.78]
    Unepic is a solid game that holds up very well throughout. It offers up a stiff challenge, while maintaining a sound sense of humour, and will go down especially well with those of us that remember (or still play) all-night Dungeons & Dragons sessions.