7.5

1. Jan 18, 2014
    An excellent game, bought the PC version. Saw it released on the Wii-U and picked it up. I'm putting a lot more time into the Wii-U version. I find the inventory on the gamepad easier to work with, especially when shifting between weapons. Unepic does a good job of mixing classic RPG, Questing, Platforming and Crafting. The game play is more on the casual side with lots of humor (teen/adult) in the mix. Expand
  2. Mar 24, 2014
    This is a fantastic platforming RPG. with comical references to D&D to Spaceballs. I've thoroughly enjoyed this game especially after the recent update. And no you don't play only on the gamepad.... This is a full game for a great price. Try the game, you'll enjoy it!
  3. Jul 7, 2014
    I love this game. I am on my third play through. The first time I tried it on Hard +. Then I started over on Hard ++, but when I got to the end I found it IMPOSSIBLE. So now I've started over on Hard + and I hope to finish it. Once I lit the first torch, I was hooked. Sort of like in Shovel Knight - as soon as you dig that first mound of gems you are addicted to the game.

1. Requires a forgiving gamer to see it from start to end. [March 2014, p.78]
    Unepic is a solid game that holds up very well throughout. It offers up a stiff challenge, while maintaining a sound sense of humour, and will go down especially well with those of us that remember (or still play) all-night Dungeons & Dragons sessions.
  3. Feb 25, 2014
    It is a work with a satisfying narrative projection, based on good moments of humor, right battle system and fully adjusted to the GamePad Wii U.