6.3

1. Nov 18, 2014
    Great game.......................................................................................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. Nov 18, 2014
    fANTASTIC game .........................................................................................................................................................................................
  3. Nov 19, 2014
    I cant understand the bad ratings here.

For me its the best Watchdogs. Okay the Graphics are not so good like on PS4 or Xbox One, but the WiiU Gamepad makes the differnce.
    Its a cool feature to hack the people with the pad or us the map.
  4. Nov 21, 2014
    I just came to give an undeserved 10. Now I'll write ramdom characters to reach 150 :)
    lnbhgftrssefvcxdgdfdsdrdtrfcgvcfgfgvgvhgfgvvfgfgfvbvhgfgvgvgfdes
  5. Nov 25, 2014
    I doesn't fix any of its problems but it looks and runs fine for the console, for the most part.
    Its not great but its better than the PS3/X360 versions.
  6. Nov 25, 2014
    I feel sorry for Watch Dogs and all the criticism it's getting, mainly because of Ubisoft's current reputation and the immature gamers who don't give the actual games themselves a chance. After feel discouraged by some pretty ropey graphics and wobbly frame-rate, I managed to adjust my focus to how solid the gameplay itself is. Gameplay is deep and surprisingly varied for a Ubisoft game. Hacking puzzles in and out of missions are almost always enjoyable and strangely exciting; especially the Grandma's Bulldog mission in Act 2/3? Driving, at first felt sub-par GTA quality but once you get used to the distinctly different control style, the driving is just as enjoyable as GTA, if not more-so when the hacking abilities are utilised. There is A LOT to do in Watch Dogs, though most of the activities are mission based and none are really based on having a good time (unlike GTA). Some of the missions have the dreaded insta-fail style to them, much to everyone's despair, though practice makes perfect right? Despite a fairly linear mission design, you can approach them in any way you wish, be it full on-assault, a fiesta of hacking distractions and takeouts, or simply evading enemies altogether, it's mostly up to you how you carry out missions. The story, I thought was pretty solid and engaging, while the voice acting is superb, save for a few poorly developed characters. In terms of the protagonist, he's a marmite kinda guy, some may think he's a self-indulgent idiot, others will think he's the perfect image for modern day masculinity and male protagonists; tough, but not ashamed to show emotion. The only thing I really detested about Watch Dogs is the music/soundtrack; IT. IS. AWFUL! From the licensed soundtrack selection, to the in-game music, it is completely discardable and unmemorable.

Graphics: 7.5.
    Gameplay: 9.0.
    Features: 9.0.

Overall: A minor masterpiece with a delicious buffet of missions, exploration, plot elements, and hacking mini-games with only a few technical shortcomings and a poorly selected soundtrack to hold it back. 8/10.
  7. Nov 19, 2014
    The game isn't the best in the world, but its still a decent port and fun to play. I suspect the reason this game is getting so much crap is due to the recent Ubisoft hate band wagon. I don't agree with their business practices, but that won't effect my review on a game unlike other people. >_>
  8. Nov 26, 2014
    I feel like Watch dogs on Wii U is kind of a lazy port from Ubisoft. It didnt came with any dlc, because the other platforms did have dlc and it came 6 months earlier. But at its core its still Watch dogs and it still is a solid title.
  9. Nov 18, 2014
    Watch Dogs genuinely displays everything that is wrong with video gaming nowadays: - Derivative rip off storyline Ubi ripped off from Person of Interest. - Gameplay copy-pasted from other Ubisoft titles. - Gimmicky and dead "open" world with only collectibles being there to pad out the gameplay time. - Under-delivered promises, lies, expectations not met. And yet the average casual gamer will eat that sh*t up like no tomorrow. Expand
  10. Nov 18, 2014
    The idea of the game is really good and interesting, but after 2-3 hours it is totally boring. Hacking is boring, gameplay is boring, Chicago is boring and story is boring too. It's a GTA clone without satire, humor and charm. Game without a soul. The story execution makes you yawn.
    A complete disappointment.
  11. Nov 18, 2014
    This game is mediocre at best. The story is very boring & the missions is extremely repetitive. "Aiden," the main character, is absolute garbage. He's one of the worst characters in any game I've ever played. His gravelly, monotone voice is annoying, and he really brings nothing to the game. Ubisoft would have been better off having a voiceless, nameless character for their lead, as Aiden just sucks. Another horrible aspect of the game is the driving, which is absolutely horrendous. Expand
  12. Nov 19, 2014
    It's like GTA without satire.
    It's like Saints Row without fun.
    It's like Sleeping Dogs without fights.
    The game gets boring after a couple of hours!!
  13. Nov 19, 2014
    Brain dead AI.
    Cliched and boring story.
    Boring Chicago.
    Carton cars.
    You cant fight.
    This game is really boring. Worst game of 2014? Could be. Thanks you Ubilol.
  14. Nov 19, 2014
    - Stupid AI.
    - Hacking system not interesting.
    - Stupid story.
    - Boring & repetitive missions.
    - Poor graphics.
    - Bad shooting system.
    Looks like a cheap copy of GTA.
  15. Nov 19, 2014
    So boring & so repetitive.
    Here are the missions :
    1 - Go to a random grey building
    2 - Press or Hold "X" to hack
    3 - Hurray!
    4 - Repeat
    This game is absolutely boring garbage.
  16. Nov 18, 2014
    1) Boring story.
    2) Boring gameplay.
    3) Boring and repetitive missions.
    4) Boring hacking. ("Hold X to hack"? Seriously?)
    5) Boring and clichéd protagonist.
    6) Banal and boring dialogues.
    7) Boring mini-games.
    8) Boring Chicago.
    The game is full of clichés and uninteresting characters. Are you serious Ubicrap? 0/10
  17. Nov 18, 2014
    There's hardly anything good about this game. The AI is absolutely horrid, the hacking isn't even all that interesting, and nearly all of the missions are the same. It's kinda fun for about 2 hours, but then things get repetitive. The city isn't that interesting and doesn't look that good either. It's a good game to pick up if you manage to find it for $5 or less.
  18. Nov 18, 2014
    The 'hacking' is horrible, the health/hurt is horrible, the driving and cars are horrible. After a while, everything's the boring same. The AR mini games are fun, thank god for those, but only once or twice. The problem isn't just not living up to the enormous hype, it's just not a good game. The story is ridiculous and I can't help but HATE the very self absorbed, annoying main character. Zero replay value. Expand
  19. xrr
    Nov 20, 2014
    I don't want to spend a lot of time to write in details why this game is bad as I already wasted 70 EUR. - Graphics are a shame : Strong and permanent aliasing (welcome back to the PS2 era) Half of the world pops up (when driving above 20 MPH) - Gameplay is at an alpha stage : Driving a car makes me laugh Driving a bike makes me cry Can't jump (and this is annoying) This is a first time I write a review online because it is the first time I felt raped.
    Also, because I find it less painful than actually playing to the game.

I am sure some part of you is still thinking that Watch Dogs could be a good deal if bought used against 20 bucks. It is NOT.

This game is boring, totally (and will make you sick).
tbd

No score yet - based on 1 Critic

1. Nov 26, 2014
    Watch Dogs has some smart gameplay mechanics. Hacking is a great experience full of possibilities, and the game perfectly combines stealth situations with good gunplay. However, Watch Dogs has two problems: driving isn't at all polished and has some graphical issues. The Wii U version doesn't justify the delay.