• Publisher: Ubisoft
  • Release Date: Nov 18, 2012
7.6

1. Nov 18, 2012
    How in the world this game got a few bad reveiws I will never know!!! The game is fantastic its not like every other zombie game on the market thank goodness!!!!! It stands alone, a truly fun and unique gaming experience!!! Dont let a few false reveiws ruin a truly extraordinary gaining experience for YOU!!!!!!! think for yourself don't let others decide for you!!! if you want a great gameHow in the world this game got a few bad reveiws I will never know!!! The game is fantastic its not like every other zombie game on the market thank goodness!!!!! It stands alone, a truly fun and unique gaming experience!!! Dont let a few false reveiws ruin a truly extraordinary gaining experience for YOU!!!!!!! think for yourself don't let others decide for you!!! if you want a great game its here waiiting 4 you!!!!!! Expand
  2. Nov 18, 2012
    ZombiU's easily the best Mature rated game at launch, however, is it flawless? No, it is not. ZombiU offers a tense and atmospheric journey through a dark and desolate world. While it's light on narrative, its gameplay offers more satisfying depth than your typical zombie romp. Not without its flaws, ZombiU has a large amount of clipping, where zombies will glitch right through walls. Yes,ZombiU's easily the best Mature rated game at launch, however, is it flawless? No, it is not. ZombiU offers a tense and atmospheric journey through a dark and desolate world. While it's light on narrative, its gameplay offers more satisfying depth than your typical zombie romp. Not without its flaws, ZombiU has a large amount of clipping, where zombies will glitch right through walls. Yes, it's an annoyance that takes you out of the experience a little, but does it hurt the game's overall enjoyment? Not one bit. The gun mechanics aren't like Call of Duty. I'd say they're a little more clunky in the vein of Metro 2033, but it doesn't hurt in this style of game, as it actually adds to the difficulty. This is a neat world to explore. I especially love how zombies will follow you to a door, you shut the door, then they'll stand on the other side pounding, which means you'll have to take care of them at some point and they're not letting you through to the either side without putting up a fight. So while ZombiU has its apparent flaws, this game's satisfaction is simply too difficult to deny. Expand
  3. Nov 18, 2012
    I'm shocked by the reviews this game has got, 4.5, 5.5, Just because it;s not a typical action shooting gallery does not mean it is rubbish, Zombiu is great, You just need to get used to it.
  4. Nov 18, 2012
    GameSpot gave this awesome a 45/100, but then they deleted the review. Yep. Anyway, ZombiU it's an awesome game not only because it's better than the new entries in the series that used to be the bomb in the Horror genre a decade ago ( Resident Evil and Silent Hill), but also because it's challenging, rewarding and it uses the GamePad in a great way. Get this. It's gold.
  5. Nov 18, 2012
    This was one of nintendos main launch games and wanted this game to sell the Wii U, well Nintendo have achieved that ZombiU works great on the amazing gamepad and has a really adventures twang to the game this is the best game I've ever played you guys have got to get it!
  6. Nov 18, 2012
    oh my god this is my first wii u game and its so good the graphics looks great and the sound effects so impressive i recommended this game for any wii u owner
  7. Nov 19, 2012
    Firstly, I want to say that I created an account just to review this game. I agree with the others, there are a lot of people just posting 10s, 9s, and 0s. Ignore those. This game is definitely in the 5-7 range. I

The main drawbacks the graphics for me, they just aren't that good. After seeing how beautiful AC3 is on this console (which is a port), there is no reason for a ground-up WiiU game to look so sub-par. This thought is in the back of my mind every time I play. On a brighter note, I feel they nailed the GamePad usage. A lot of people are complaining about it on the reviewing sites, but its pretty neat to be able to scan stuff with it, have a persistent map, and use your inventory. Mediocre game. Not bad, just mediocre.
  8. Mar 19, 2013
    This game is NOT easy. Zombies do not go down quickly. The ones you meet later on are rough. To be honest the only reason why I gave it a low review is because I didn't like it on the WiiU. I didn't like how the gamepad removed me from the action onscreen. It very much removed the sense of immersion that the game works to build. But as far as zombie games go, it's fairly difficult, creepyThis game is NOT easy. Zombies do not go down quickly. The ones you meet later on are rough. To be honest the only reason why I gave it a low review is because I didn't like it on the WiiU. I didn't like how the gamepad removed me from the action onscreen. It very much removed the sense of immersion that the game works to build. But as far as zombie games go, it's fairly difficult, creepy and there's a fair amount of intensity in some parts of the game. It's not terrible though. I'm just not drinking the koolaid when it comes to a 2 screen experience. Expand
  9. Mar 24, 2014
    I have to be honest, when I got this game I didn't really expect much. I read some reviews about it and i heard mixed reactions. Some people loved it while some despised it. It's not until I started playing it for myself that I developed my own opinion.
    At first the game starts of a bit slow. The controls take some getting use to and you only have the cricket bat. Which is fun, don't get me wrong. But you crave for a weapon after a while.
    But ones I started getting a hang of it it turned out to be pretty good. This game is very tense. I think that even the most hardened of gamers will get some scares out of it.
    Once you start finding weapons and upgrading them the game gets pretty addicting.
    There are definitely some great moments in this game like when you go into The Royal Safe for example.
    I appreciate what Ubisoft did with this game. It's not just a mindless shoot-em up game like Dead Island or Left4Dead. It's everything a survival-horror stands for. If you're not into slower but creepier games than this isn't your game. It got overlooked in my opinion. If you have a WiiU and haven't played this game for some reason, do so. Trust me, you won't regret it. Especially considering it goes around for 10 euros nowadays. This game deserves a bit more credit.
  10. Sep 22, 2014
    Despite some glitches and below standard graphics,ZombiU is a worthy survival horror game that its does it job to make your heart race and build suspense.
  11. Jan 1, 2013
    I love this game and this game has game breaking glitches that can completely destroy your progress and force you to restart from scratch several times over. So to be very clear: I love the slow horror-filled progress of the game, the clunky process of killing zombies with a cricket bat, the search for ammunition, all of that. The death of your character and the process of going to killI love this game and this game has game breaking glitches that can completely destroy your progress and force you to restart from scratch several times over. So to be very clear: I love the slow horror-filled progress of the game, the clunky process of killing zombies with a cricket bat, the search for ammunition, all of that. The death of your character and the process of going to kill your old zombified self to get a backpack full of stuff is great.

The problem is when you go back to kill yourself but can't retrieve from your old self things that are absolutely required in order for the game to continue. Essentially you can take 50 hours worth of game progress and throw it right out the window. This is because ZombiU does not retain any intermediate saves that you could go back to if something goes wrong, and because players have discovered and reported that many game-breaking glitches just crop up that destroy the game. Each time that happens you have to go back to the very very beginning. When you hit a problem like this, contact Ubisoft for support and this is what I got back:
    "Unfortunately, you are most likely going to need to create a new save profile. We are not able to recover lost or damaged saved files from either the cloud or other methods. We have reported this issue to the devs. Contact us again if you have additional questions." [there was no "lost of damaged" save file. My character died and there was no way to obtain a particular item that he was carrying that was necessary for plot progress"]

Take a look at the ZombiU forums (http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/383-ZombiU)
    "Game breaking bug - ladder disappears!!"
    "Another ZombiU Game Breaking Glitch"

And this nice statement, in a 2-page series of posts by frustrated gamers:

"Ubisoft, as far I can see, you received your first notifications of game breaking bugs over a month ago on this forum.
    Since then, this forum has been flooded with further reports which have mostly fallen upon deaf ears.
    While admittedly the Forum Manager Ubi-Mush has been acknowledging these reports on occasion and reportedly forwarding the issues described, there has been absolutely no indication that the developers have been acknowledged any of these issues."

In essence, excellent gameplay is ruined by the complete and total loss of your campaign if you fall prey to any number of serious programming bugs. Ubisoft has not acknowledged the problems, has not issued a patch, and has not offered even a hint as to whether they will patch the game at all. For some who play this, it turns out great and they don't get nailed by the many programming bugs. I have had to repeat 40 hours of campaign twice and after the third game-ending crash, I have to give up.
  12. Jan 12, 2013
    ZombiU is a bit of a average score. Usually ZombiU is a survival but then soon as you get bitten you turn into a zombie. And since when you were human there where no zombies whats the point of being a zombie. Sure, there are good graphics and story but the point is a short time survival and boring zombie play.
  13. Jan 25, 2013
    A great idea but very dissapointing. ZombiU amazing captures what we all love about survival horror. You always feel a bit on edge. In my eyes this is what newer Resident Evil's SHOULD have been like. But the game is falls short with repatitive combat and difficulty to the point of just being annoying to some. But it really does show what the gamepad can do and I'd love to see a sequelA great idea but very dissapointing. ZombiU amazing captures what we all love about survival horror. You always feel a bit on edge. In my eyes this is what newer Resident Evil's SHOULD have been like. But the game is falls short with repatitive combat and difficulty to the point of just being annoying to some. But it really does show what the gamepad can do and I'd love to see a sequel with little more polish. Expand
  14. Nov 26, 2012
    This game blows my mind with how good it is. I played this back and forth with my girlfriend for hours just elated with how much fun we were both having. The zombies are tough and take rational thought to defeat rather than shoot-em-up style mechanics. The game often rewards patience. 90% of the widgets that the controller utilizes to enhance the game feel engaging and useful. However, IThis game blows my mind with how good it is. I played this back and forth with my girlfriend for hours just elated with how much fun we were both having. The zombies are tough and take rational thought to defeat rather than shoot-em-up style mechanics. The game often rewards patience. 90% of the widgets that the controller utilizes to enhance the game feel engaging and useful. However, I found the removal of barricades to be lazy and not well thought out. They could have done better on that one. But seriously, if that is the ONLY gripe I can muster after hours of game play... all that I can say is, try it for yourself. I know you will find this as pleasing an experience as I did. Expand
  15. Nov 29, 2012
    My favorite game in a looong time. If you love survival horror than you wil love this. This game is brutal, unforgiving, and extremely tense. Not for those looking for a run and gun or casual experience. There are some minor issues such as zombies partially clipping into walls, however the tense atmosphere and excellent use of the new Wii U gamepad more than make up for any shortcoming.My favorite game in a looong time. If you love survival horror than you wil love this. This game is brutal, unforgiving, and extremely tense. Not for those looking for a run and gun or casual experience. There are some minor issues such as zombies partially clipping into walls, however the tense atmosphere and excellent use of the new Wii U gamepad more than make up for any shortcoming. For sure a 9/10 for any survival horror fun. Expand
  16. Dec 30, 2012
    ZombiU is the hard-core experience that the Wii U's launch has to offer. Nintendo claiming they want to provide for the hard-core--ZombiU is a difficult game which tests the abilities of the player. The difficulty heavily focuses on reaction-speed and the ability to multitask and plan ahead. A common complaint is that the melee combat with the cricket bat is forced--it honestly isn't ifZombiU is the hard-core experience that the Wii U's launch has to offer. Nintendo claiming they want to provide for the hard-core--ZombiU is a difficult game which tests the abilities of the player. The difficulty heavily focuses on reaction-speed and the ability to multitask and plan ahead. A common complaint is that the melee combat with the cricket bat is forced--it honestly isn't if you are skilled and know how to use your weaponry well without being all gun-happy, remember this is not a run-and-gun first-person-shooter...this is a survival-horror.

Logic doesn't apply well to this game, though if you're playing ZombiU for its plot and story, then you shouldn't be playing it at all. It's very simple, and the whole point of the game is to be bossed around whilst exploring and surviving--Ubisoft provided well.

Only problem that I can find with the game that it is a bit buggy...though unless you're extremely unlucky, this won't cause any major game-breaking problems. ZombiU is a very tense and fun video game which can be enjoyed by anybody if they know what they're actually playing. A great multiplayer mode which allows for hours of gameplay outside of the main game...which only allows for two save slots, one being a special mode and not the actual main-game.

How long will YOU survive?
  17. Jan 20, 2013
    ZombiU won't be for everyone, but that doesn't mean it's a bad game. It is pure survival horror, something that I missed within these past few years. I enjoyed every ounce of gameplay of the 15 hours that I poured in. One bite and you're gone, n ifs and or buts about it. If you need to grab something out of your inventory and you have a horde of zombies on you, the game will NOT pause,ZombiU won't be for everyone, but that doesn't mean it's a bad game. It is pure survival horror, something that I missed within these past few years. I enjoyed every ounce of gameplay of the 15 hours that I poured in. One bite and you're gone, n ifs and or buts about it. If you need to grab something out of your inventory and you have a horde of zombies on you, the game will NOT pause, which in turn is a good thing and makes things tense. The world is set up sort of like "The Darness" or somewhat like "Bioshock". The Safehouse acts like a hub and from there you can either walk to each connected place or fast travel (given that you unlocked a manhole cover in that area) to each location. There will be certainly back traveling for doors you need to go back and unlock, looking for more ammo (yes, ammo is scarce), or looking for other player's zombies for their loot. While the game doesn't have any online multiplayer components, it does allow other people to infect your world, where they previously died and if you kill them, you'll get whatever loot they had in their backpack at that time. You can leave messages for others on virtually any wall or floor, to give people hints, warn them or trick them. Leaderboards are also posted for people's best survival character's score. Your score resets when your survivor dies, which in turn you start a new survivor and you get a chance to go get your loot back from yourself. There is also a "Survival Mode", which basically and bluntly, if you die (even at the end of the game), it's game over, period. Graphics are quite good and I have no complaints with them. Certain glitches may appear with zombie's heads turning kind of oddly, but other than that, the atmosphere is so surreal, that it really gives the impression that this world as we know it, is dead. It'll take you in some pretty unnerving places that will cause you to really take your time and keep watching your back. The sound is pretty outstanding, if not a little low in certain spots. You'll hear people screaming around you in houses, garbage being tipped over, crows, rain and thunder, voices all around you, growls. I did have a few lock ups/freezes (3 in fact) during my play time. One glitch happened when I was sliding through an opening, and it locked up, couldn't do nothing. Two others were pure lockups upon loading a section or in the middle of killing a zombie. In closing, I can recommend this game to any WiiU owner from now and probably until the end of the WiiU's life cycle. It is THAT good. Expand
  18. Dec 31, 2012
    Ignore what some of the idiotic "professional" reviews have said about this game, it's fantastic. It's not flawless, no game is, but it's a wonderful, true survival horror game. It's slow, methodical and extremely well done. Survival horror at its finest.
  19. Dec 24, 2012
    Nowadays it's hard to find a true survival horror game. What I like about ZombiU is that the emphasis really is on surviving, not mindless shooting. I found it visually appealing, atmospheric and just fun. My criticisms would be with loading times that often mar the atmosphere, the campaign being a little too short and some harsh combat difficulty (this is surprisingly hardcore for aNowadays it's hard to find a true survival horror game. What I like about ZombiU is that the emphasis really is on surviving, not mindless shooting. I found it visually appealing, atmospheric and just fun. My criticisms would be with loading times that often mar the atmosphere, the campaign being a little too short and some harsh combat difficulty (this is surprisingly hardcore for a ubisoft game). A great game if you like to slow down and explore, if you prefer shooting everything you'd maybe be better off with Left 4 Dead or something. Expand
  20. Nov 21, 2012
    Completely unique. Take Atlus from Bioshock telling you what you need to do, Dead Island type zombie combat, Left 4 Dead type graphics, Dark Souls type difficulty, and an English setting. You get very little ammo and a flashlight. And your main weapon is a cricket bat. Huh?
    But it works....for the most part. First the graphics are passable. Nothing special but I suppose it has a look. Problem is it is the same look over and over again. Music is up to par as is the sound effects. Control is good except for the gun play but for a survivor game it is a work of freaking art. And yes. This game is actually scary.
    The story? Well.....You start off as a random person. When you die you die for good. Then you become another random person. However you can go and collect everything that your corpse left behind. It is a cool concept. Once you die that corpse supposed to become part of the game. The thing about the story is I really got over it kind of quick. Mainly because I spent half the time kind of worried about my surroundings. Is that a good thing? I think so. You have a guy called the Prepper who is trying to lead you the way. Pretty sure there is something up with that. My average playtime has only been about 20 minutes or so so maybe the story picks up later.
    The Wii Pad is an important tool as well and this game more than any other game at launch works great and is almost a necessity. It holds all of your weapons, sonar ability to see through walls when looking for zombies, hold your health, and stats. But looking at it can get you in trouble. Why? No pause button in the game. The game wants you to feel uneasy and it does a really great job. Another thing about it? It is violent. Still feels strange playing a Nintendo system with this kind of launch title. Another pretty cool feature is online play. You can leave people messages on the walls. But you cannot play co-op or together. You basically just bump into their zombie after they have passed. But being able to leave messages on the walls are a pretty unique feature I hope to see in future games.
    I think this game has got a bad rap. I think people are expecting a Left 4 Dead or a FPS. That is not what this game is. It is a survivor game.. Playing it gun ho is gonna get you killed. Not conserving ammo as big of a pain as it is to use guns will get you killed. But you have to take chances and keep moving. The game does what it was meant to do. Make the player uncomfortable and does something unique. Once you get passed the control and get used to dying the charm comes out. I do think the game could of used another 3-6 months to flesh out more ideas and maybe another month to fix some glitches and slowdown (I noticed slowdown more than I wanted) but at the same time I realize they had to make the launch date. Hopefully we get a patch. Props to Ubisoft for again having something different during a Nintendo launch. But unlike Red Steel which was completely awful. This could be the start of a trilogy. Good game that could of been great.
  21. Nov 19, 2012
    Nintendo want to do things a bit different & ZombiU manages that in spades. Ubisoft manage to muster up an engaging & often challenging game from a well trodden path. Good use of the touch pad & in my opinion excellent moody atmosphere created by subtle graphical use of the processors. This is a title that will no doubt be bettered by ZombiU2 but is still a very good original title for aNintendo want to do things a bit different & ZombiU manages that in spades. Ubisoft manage to muster up an engaging & often challenging game from a well trodden path. Good use of the touch pad & in my opinion excellent moody atmosphere created by subtle graphical use of the processors. This is a title that will no doubt be bettered by ZombiU2 but is still a very good original title for a new system. Expand
  22. Nov 19, 2012
    Buying this and New Super Mario Brothers U for launch ( Nintendoland was already in my premium pack ) and its quite good.
    Running through the devastated London is great and the atmosphere is so dense its awesome.
    The zombies are a real threat for the players and the gameplay is challanging. I like survival games so its not a big issue for me that the melee combat is slightly repetitive
    The zombies are a real threat for the players and the gameplay is challanging.
    I like survival games so its not a big issue for me that the melee combat is slightly repetitive and the backtracing.

So i give this game a 9/10
  23. Dec 17, 2012
    It's a really survival horror. The graphics and story are not the best. But the mechanics with the gamepad are cool and the terror sensation is real. Good game!
  24. Dec 7, 2012
    I wasn't going to try this game after reading IGN's review but after reading some more review's from other site's eg "Ausgamers". I bought a WiiU and ZombieU and have loved it the graphics are not the best but thats after playing other titles on my pc when i play my ps3 or xbox 360 i always am in shock how bad the graphics look compared to pc .One of IGN's negative points was ammo beingI wasn't going to try this game after reading IGN's review but after reading some more review's from other site's eg "Ausgamers". I bought a WiiU and ZombieU and have loved it the graphics are not the best but thats after playing other titles on my pc when i play my ps3 or xbox 360 i always am in shock how bad the graphics look compared to pc .One of IGN's negative points was ammo being scarce but they were playing it before everyone's zombie survivors were popping up in each others world like loot pinatas. The Melee combat is a little clunky but really would say a nurse in real life be able to pick up a bat and turn into a zombie killing machine?. The atmosphere is great as well .. There is nothing like the feeling of scanning the environment before you turn a corner. I like the game pad use's for checking your bag and looting. I hate it for tapping manhole covers and timber boards. Like others have said if you love survival horror games give this a try and you will not regret it. Ohh and buy something else to play when your heart cannot take it after a couple of hours.. Expand
  25. Dec 7, 2012
    This is a really great game. I can't tell you how nice it is to have a NEW gaming experience. I did not think that either Nintendo or Ubisoft could pull something like this off.

The game is genuinely frightening, like Amnesia frightening. That alone amazes me that Nintendo has a more frightening game than the other two. The gamepad works as a unique controller that adds elements to the game, real, tactile gameplay that doesn't exist on any other platform at this time.

I don't know why there are neg reviews, but the graphics are great, the gameplay is an improved classic survival horror and not FPS style. That means you can't whip your head around 360, but you are impaired by a more realistic response time. One thing is for certain, you will truly feel like you are in this game. You will be scared.

I highly recommend this game. If you like survival horror I don't believe you can find a better experience. How long will you survive?
  26. Dec 30, 2012
    ZombiU is getting such a wide range of reviews because there are a lot of people expecting something from it that the game itself is not. This is pure and simple a survivor horror game more in line with the first Resident Evils on the Original Playstation. If you are looking for an FPS then turn away now because Zombiu is not an FPS. You are not going to run around completely demolishingZombiU is getting such a wide range of reviews because there are a lot of people expecting something from it that the game itself is not. This is pure and simple a survivor horror game more in line with the first Resident Evils on the Original Playstation. If you are looking for an FPS then turn away now because Zombiu is not an FPS. You are not going to run around completely demolishing everything in your path. This game is great! This game is intense and has you really scrambling to survive. You can not afford to underestimate any threat. There have been times where I barely survive a Zombie mob just to be brought down by a single Zombie later. Having to kill your former zombified self is an amazing concept as well and works wonderfully. This game is top notch and delivers on what it promises. You may die a few times getting use to the controls but once you do get use to them surviving becomes that much easier. The graphics are not as amazing as I would like but they do not take away from the experience either. Don't pass this game up if you are looking for a survival horror that will keep you on your toes! This game is worth every penny I spent on it. Expand
  27. Dec 8, 2012
    I don't care what nobody says bad about this game. This game is so underrated that is crazy. Best survival horror game I ever played. And I'm a resident evil fan for life. But this here showed me something different and a new direction. I'm honestly very impressed. I look at reviews for everything before I buy. And I saw the reviews for this game and said "oh well, i guess ill save myI don't care what nobody says bad about this game. This game is so underrated that is crazy. Best survival horror game I ever played. And I'm a resident evil fan for life. But this here showed me something different and a new direction. I'm honestly very impressed. I look at reviews for everything before I buy. And I saw the reviews for this game and said "oh well, i guess ill save my money for something else" but on the mii verse community I kept reading post of how good this game is, so I bought it. And I swear to you that I can't disagree with them. I'm even looking for flaws on the game because at this point I'm wondering what exactly is it that ign.com saw wrong with this game. Overall I see it as a 9.2 type game. Is scary, it makes you feel like death is everywhere. And the atmosphere is so real. The zombies act very real to. Is like a movie. And even the graphics I think are excellent. Not my pc type graphics but definitely better and cleaner then my ps3 or Xbox games. Try this game or rent it. Is worth it. This is a review from an older gamer. So don't think I'm a little 12 year old that gets scared easy lol. This game is really well done. Thanks :) Expand
  28. Dec 19, 2012
    i love this game its scary and die with one bite one life etc weapons kool game mission and zombies are good

why i did not give it 10 is because ending of it was lame stupid and of course give gamer a middle finger. At ending of the game ithe nothing zombies then you get on the helicopter ur hand and another hand pulling u away then u fly away then straight at menu screen...............................

trust me the no need for spoilers cause the is not
  29. Dec 7, 2012
    This game is very much like the original resident evil. You cant save at any time. And you cant even go back to earlier saves . If you die, you cant just reload a save and try again.( you become a zombie ) You then pick up at the safehouse as a new survivor.Then have to go kill yourself and get your stuff back. think many people just are'nt used to this type of game. But most of theThis game is very much like the original resident evil. You cant save at any time. And you cant even go back to earlier saves . If you die, you cant just reload a save and try again.( you become a zombie ) You then pick up at the safehouse as a new survivor.Then have to go kill yourself and get your stuff back. think many people just are'nt used to this type of game. But most of the mechanics work very well. Some people are complaining about different aspects of the game they simply just dont understand. I.E. losing mission items. If you die with a mission item on you, you must go back and find it. it may not be on your "zombie" self. it may be on the floor around there. The game requires a little thought, and is not just running around blowing apart zombies with infinite ammo and health. The game is scary, and draws you back to play it. But there were some long portions where i found no way to save. So you must be prepared to play when you turn it on. The wii u has an auto power off , so if you want to pause the game for breaks because of its save mechanics. Disable this. Expand
  30. Dec 14, 2012
    Juego increible, tremendamente adictivo y que es capaz de crearte una auténtica sensación de inseguridad en todo momento. Altamente recomendable para los amantes del survival horror y poco para los que lo único que busquen sea un shooter.

1. Feb 1, 2013
    It takes a couple of hours to fully realize that ZombiU – not an eerie game, but a rather eerily boring one – is a goner. I hope that Ubisoft will hack the head off this franchise before it turns into ZombiU 2 and starts biting people’s wallets.
  2. Jan 23, 2013
    An intense experience. ZombiU delivers one of the most intense experiences in recent history. Moody, violent and suitably tough, it managed to keep me playing long into the night. [Jan 2013]
  3. Jan 16, 2013
    For fans of the survival horror genre, ZombiU is filled to the brink with challenges and many hours of gameplay.