1. Jul 17, 2013
    This is the best game ever. I mean, you can drive through walls, so it's a win for me. I think it's even better than ocarina of time, that's how good it is. Try to say that with a straight face.
  2. Feb 28, 2015
    This is a very crappy game because it is made by Data Design Interactive who made the awful Ninjabread Man. The graphics are terrible. The track designs are awful. There is a lot of glitching. Do not buy this game at all costs because it really sucks. Buy Mario Kart instead.
  3. Feb 28, 2015
    This game is a pile of dog poo! Why? Because it is the same company that made the 2 crappy awful games Ninjabread Man,and Anubis 2! The graphics,tracks,etc. are JUST AWFUL! Do not get this game! It sucks! Buy Mario games instead!
  4. Jun 3, 2012
    GRAB YOUR LIPSTICK AND PREPARE FOR THE WORST GAME EVER!Worst game ever made on earth,well,it's not as bad as Big Rigs Over The Road Racing,that one was horrible
    Gameplay 0/10 BAD
    Sound 0/10 BAD
    graphics 0/10 BAD
    and SO ON,can't make a more real review,this horrible game doesn't deserve one
  5. Sep 21, 2011
    wtf!!!! bought this for my sister and i am surprised to say that this is what crappy games on the Wii are being made nowadays. Action Girls Racing-- is this a joke???
  6. LightBrawler
    Jun 22, 2009
    Not worth playing I'm afraid. Terrible graphics, gameplay, and design overall.
  7. Dec 26, 2013

blahblahblahblah 150 character limmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
  8. Jul 22, 2016
    knifeandfork is right I can never say that with a straight face. This game is complete trash and that is no joke. 2nd worst racer on the wii and this game is 100% TRASH.

No score yet - based on 1 Critic

As for the worst game of 2008, well, Action Girlz Racing really is my pick. It's a horrid product full of terrible track design, lifeless characters and glitched programming that's only service to its developer and publisher is to make all their other bargain bin games look better by comparison.