8.4

1. CarolV
    Feb 20, 2009
    Wonderful exercise. I am 62 years old and find it hard to have the "gym discipline." This game takes care of that. I have a competitive nature, and this just fills the bill. Excellent exercise, challenging, and lots and lots of fun! Hope I can now get the metabolism up and lose some weight.
  2. RonC.
    Nov 8, 2008
    This is a hit my grandson of 4 my daugter 20 and her friends love it my wife and all our friends think its great. It would be nice to advance through the single games at higher levels though some of them are just too easy for the older players
  3. TomL
    Jan 7, 2009
    I'm sure many hard core gamers will frown at the graphics, but that's not the point of Outdoor Challenge...It's meant for active, family gamers! Most games will give you leave you catching your breath. You'll get a workout with this one. Everyone in our family is really enjoying this game.
    We've had it for a week now and the mat looks like it will hold up rather
    We've had it for a week now and the mat looks like it will hold up rather nicely over time. Money well spent!
  4. RobertB.
    Nov 6, 2008
    Game mat works extremely well. Like another comment, it's difficult to keep the mat centered, but that is a minor nit. The games are engaging and provide some friendly competition between kids or kids and adults. Game is very nicely done.
  5. KathyB.
    Nov 17, 2008
    Great game for all ages. Sure beats the video games of the past where you just sat on the couch. Let's players challenge each other in competition
  6. MECassidy
    Dec 25, 2008
    This was an unexpected treat for our family. Everyone was able to do all of the games. My 6.5 son and I played one of the teamwork games, and had a great time. Even my non-gaming husband played several hours with us on the Wii. What a great way to spend Christmas morning together.
  7. RandallHardin
    Dec 31, 2008
    I think this game is great. I am not going to compare it to something like Halo or a contender for the greatest game ever, it is a fitness game. Keeping in mind its goal, this game can and will get you in shape. It also keeps track of your progress, further motivating you to improve. The intertwined use of the Wii controller and pad show true evolutionary thinking. I am lookingI think this game is great. I am not going to compare it to something like Halo or a contender for the greatest game ever, it is a fitness game. Keeping in mind its goal, this game can and will get you in shape. It also keeps track of your progress, further motivating you to improve. The intertwined use of the Wii controller and pad show true evolutionary thinking. I am looking forward to other titles from this group. Expand

1. Tackling the relatively brief career mode is sweat-inducing fun in the harder difficulties, and I enjoyed the retro Power Pad appeal. However, the pad constantly needs to be re-centered in front of your TV and it’s not wide enough for two adults to squeeze onto.
  2. While the game is successful in some areas and downright creative in others, Active Life: Outdoor Challenge is not be the most entertaining or most beneficial way to get in shape.
    The games are fun, diverse and work surprisingly well in conjunction with the mat and Wii remote.