1.1

Overwhelming dislike- based on 10 Ratings

1. DylanL
    Feb 18, 2009
    I bought this game only because of how much I like Wii Sport bowling. It doesn't even come close. The pin action is terrible. It also does not flow quickly from frame to frame the way Wii Sports does. It did teach me to rent before I buy though. Don't waste your money on this one.
  2. tucojuanbenitor
    Feb 19, 2009
    Rated 0 only because negative numbers are not allowed. Impossible to activate a second remote, and also the controls are really fubar. Avoid this one like the plague.
  3. MJ
    Jan 24, 2009
    I am almost 40 and practically lived in an arcade as a teenager. I know games. Played 'em all my life. I tried this game, and almost gave up games for life. This is, without a doubt, the worst game ever created.
  4. KenZ
    Feb 15, 2009
    Bowling works exactly the same as in Wii Sports. Except that you can't get the ball to hook. Lots of additional balls, alleys, and characters, but that doesn't mean much if the game does not work properly.
  5. Nov 8, 2013
    I am gamer. I've been a gamer since i was five. I have played so many video games, great and lame.

There is not a single game out there that i've played that is more awful than this game. The mechanics are choppy and frustrating. You get a selection of a few characters to play as, but honestly, there's no point to the "variety". Each of them, by the way, have little phrases they say

The mechanics are choppy and frustrating. You get a selection of a few characters to play as, but honestly, there's no point to the "variety". Each of them, by the way, have little phrases they say every now and then. They are the worst and most obnoxious and annoying sounding voice actors to ever find their way onto a video game.
    There's no motivation to this game either. All maps and all characters are already given to you, and i don't like any part of any of them.
    I enjoy the wii. I find it to be a fun console. This game, however…well I want to take this game and break and burn and shoot it and i would've done all of that if i hadn't just sold it to a used game store.
tbd

No score yet - based on 1 Critic

AMF should be a strong brand when it comes to bowling on the videogame consoles, but instead it simply adds a name to an awful, quickly developed cash-in.