• Publisher: THQ
  • Release Date: Jun 24, 2008
8.0

1. Jan 10, 2015
    The game starts out well and interesting, but quickly, very quickly, becomes rather boring . With only 6 somewhat repetitive games to choose from, you really cannot play this for too long before it just gets boring.
  2. JimboS.
    Jul 5, 2008
    Great game to play with friends or fam. Similar to wii sports. It would be a perfect game for me if could have used mii's.
  3. RLindon
    Jul 2, 2008
    Definitely not the most in depth game, but for the price it is one of the best bang for your buck party games out. Soccer is lacking, and cricket is surprisingly fun.
  4. Fire
    Jul 1, 2008
    This game is not good at all. I sold my Wii because of this.
  5. DjFIL
    Jun 28, 2008
    Good effort... way better then Deca Sports... not as addictive as Wii Tennis or Bowling though. But Cricket, Bocce & Volleyball are extremely well done... (American) Football only being 2-v-2 is boring, Disc Golf is too easy (birdie or better every hole on first try), and (Soccer) Football is the worst of the bunch. Single player is thin, but fun as multiplayer games.
  6. TheA.A
    Jun 28, 2008
    This is really fun game. Frisbee golf is boring, i cannot understand anything about American Football, but other sports are pretty fun. Beach Volley is extremely enjoyable, jus as bocca. Cricket and Football (Soccer) are not the best, but still interesting. If you would have to by this game for the full wii game price i would not recdommend, but since it costs much less than that, i This is really fun game. Frisbee golf is boring, i cannot understand anything about American Football, but other sports are pretty fun. Beach Volley is extremely enjoyable, jus as bocca. Cricket and Football (Soccer) are not the best, but still interesting. If you would have to by this game for the full wii game price i would not recdommend, but since it costs much less than that, i recommend this for everyone who has a party coming up! Expand
  7. Fryfat
    Jun 26, 2008
    This game is not good. I played it and was bored. I really need to get a PS3.
  8. theJen
    Jun 26, 2008
    SOOOO much fun if you're either 10 years old...or drunk...or you have the mentality of a 10 year old! Seriously a REALLY fun game! I love the monkey!
  9. AnonymousMC
    Jun 26, 2008
    Now who does not love Football on the beach?
    This game has everything the family could want from a Wii title; the game is assessable to the younger audience while retaining lots of depth for the more hardcore gamer - the hours will literally fly by whether it is playing 1-4 player Volleyball or the Surprisingly brilliant Bocce
    Not to mention the brilliant create a player feature, that
    Now who does not love Football on the beach?
    Not to mention the brilliant create a player feature, that ALMOST makes up for the lack of Miis, and 18 holes of Frisbee golf!
  10. MikeHunt
    Jun 26, 2008
    I enjoyed cricket way more than I thought I would, hitting one for six was quite satisfying. Volleyball is a blast with 4 players (hint: check out the advanced controls). Disc golf actually felt like I was throwing a disc.
    All in all, a good casual game for when you have friends over.
    Jun 25, 2008
    I loved Wii sports, but this game is even better!! Try it!
  12. ShaunR.
    Jun 24, 2008
    Get the mates round, crack open a beer and enjoy. Whilst not the most in depth game just enjoy it for what is - sports at the beach. And what can be wrong with that?

1. Don't expect anything taxing but there's just enough content to make this a worthwhile multiplayer title for the younger gamer. [Aug 2008, p.62]
  2. As it is Big Beach Sports will provide some fairly limited, short term fun, but when available for less than £20 maybe that's not such a bad thing.
  3. The production values and overall presentation certainly fit this cut-rate title, and you'll soon get bored if you're playing alone.