Big Brain Academy: Wii Degree Wii

6.9

1. NathanH.
    Aug 3, 2008
    Come on. How could it possibly get more boring than this! It doesnt last long, and the brain testing idea sucks the fun out of this stupid game. DONT BUY OR EVEN RENT THIS GAME!
  2. DeniseR.
    Aug 19, 2007
    Repetitive puzzles, poor graphics. Would be fun for young children under the age of 10.
  3. JennP.
    Aug 28, 2007
    I am upset I spent $8 to rent this game. I played the entire game in under an hour. There is no replay value, once you've taken the test that's all they have to offer. I gave it a 3 because it was fun while it lasted...
  4. Oct 16, 2010
    Well ... Where can I start? The game has some good sides and some bad sides. We will start with solo .. It can get really boring and irritating . multiplayer, the test does take to long that you can do and the other people playing get really bored whilst watching. I rated it two because of how boring it can get and they do have a little worm character and it makes the most annoying soundWell ... Where can I start? The game has some good sides and some bad sides. We will start with solo .. It can get really boring and irritating . multiplayer, the test does take to long that you can do and the other people playing get really bored whilst watching. I rated it two because of how boring it can get and they do have a little worm character and it makes the most annoying sound when talking it's hard to skip but it really annoys you. Expand

#23 Most Discussed Wii Game of 2007
#33 Most Shared Wii Game of 2007

1. Nintendo Gamer
    Nifty use of the pointer like nobody's business, but the WiiConnect24 stuff is deeply uninspired. [Sept 2007, p.44]
    Big brains are certainly desirable, but big price tags are a different matter, and Wii Degree's standard $49.99 asking price is a little hard to stomach. While the game is tons of fun, there's just a handful of minigames and not much else, which puts it in a different class to other full-priced options.
    You're going to have fun here, but in three or four years we'll look back at this game and it will pale by comparison to its inevitable sequels.