8.2

1. Mar 17, 2011
    I love this game, but it is SO hard! I consider myself a hardcore, oldschool, blah blah blah gamer, but this game just kicks my butt over and over. That said, it's fun, and worth playing, but be sure to have a tolerance for difficult games.
  2. ShawnL.
    Sep 9, 2009
    Easily one of the best WiiWare games yet and as good as BEAT was, CORE is even better.
  3. RichM
    Aug 5, 2009
    Great inventive game. Fun game play and awesome music! Would recommend highly.
  4. KBud
    Jul 17, 2009
    The first Bit.Trip was a grueling masterpiece. This installment turns up the difficulty one more notch while offering a completely new play control. Those frustrated by the motion control of the first game will like that the new one is controlled by the d-pad in all it's "waggle-free" glory. The atmospheric Bubblyfish opening music makes it almost seem more tense. My only complaint The first Bit.Trip was a grueling masterpiece. This installment turns up the difficulty one more notch while offering a completely new play control. Those frustrated by the motion control of the first game will like that the new one is controlled by the d-pad in all it's "waggle-free" glory. The atmospheric Bubblyfish opening music makes it almost seem more tense. My only complaint is that I can't get out of my mind that I would rather have played this title with the Classic Controller or the Gamecube Controller but neither were options. Overall an awesome title for only 600 wii points. Collapse

If you were a fan of Bit.Trip: Beat, Core is another awesome package that’ll last you a few good hours for a slim 600 point price.
  2. While some of the new has obviously worn off the BIT.TRIP experience and the high level of difficulty will likely turn some gamers off right from the start, it's still difficult to fault BIT.TRIP CORE's unique and engaging gaming experience.
  3. The psychedelic sequel to Bit.Trip Beat improves upon its predecessor and has an entirely different sort of rhythm shooter action.