Bomberman Land Wii

8.0

1. Johnnie
    Feb 21, 2008
    I actually am enjoying this game a lot. Although, there could be better features, the game play kept me going on for hours. The classic battle is good, but could be better if there was more options, like wifi. It is fun to play with my friends on the classic battle mode. Other than that, the story/adventure mode is good for solo playing, at least for a while until you mastered them all.
  2. JosephE.
    Mar 14, 2008
    My girlfriend and I love this game. We play it for hours on end, against each other and against the computer. It's a great combination of puzzle solving and combat for both boys and girls.
  3. Mar 13, 2016
    yo ame este juego fue como revivir los viejos tiempos de bomberman con la super nintendo fue una gran experiencia , ademas podias usar muchos controles compatibles con wii y ademas de tener modo batalla tenia muchos juegos de aventura muy interesantes .

#97 Most Discussed Wii Game of 2008

1. I love the classic Bomberman in this game; in fact that is about the only thing I like about this game. The new content of this game is boring and not worth the price of admittance.
    Bomberman Land does a good job at compiling a fairly good collection of mini-games but the bad story mode overshadows it.
  3. Compared to other minigame collections, Bomberman Land is a dud.