8.1

1. Apr 5, 2014
    It's the only CoD game I have on the wii, everything in it is great, the controls aren't the best, but it's still a lot of fun to play. A perfect game to pass time.
  2. Nov 8, 2011
    Well, its the same thing, just in different consoles. But, like the DS version, if you get use to the different controls it's gonna feel better and smoother than those in the PC or Xbox.
  3. Oct 18, 2011
    I love it. The gun feature is really cool, the best part of the gun feature is the RPG MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA just fun (by the way the gun thing is a handle you put the wii remote in and a nunchuck so its like a gun) my moto for this game is AIM SHOOT KILL! i definetly give it a 9/10
  4. Aug 23, 2011
    Good colors, and lots of guns. this game take you into pure warfare and it deserve an 8.5
    i dint like the the co-op mode. It did have another screen for the other player. instead it just have another aimed
  5. Aug 31, 2010
    good control, good port, good graphics, good online.

el control de wii es mucho mejor que en las otras consolas. Es corto, pero el online lo compensa.
  6. Aug 18, 2010
    The conversion over to Wii is really well done, featuring all the levels and alot of the details/sound effects of the xbox and ps3 versions. The control system takes a little while to master but once you have, it works alot better than the control systems on the other consoles. The only negative of this game is on when you try to play on the harder difficulty settings, the lag isThe conversion over to Wii is really well done, featuring all the levels and alot of the details/sound effects of the xbox and ps3 versions. The control system takes a little while to master but once you have, it works alot better than the control systems on the other consoles. The only negative of this game is on when you try to play on the harder difficulty settings, the lag is terrible, making the game virtually unplayable, so only play on normal difficulty!!. However the reason this game is a must have is the multiplayer wifi part of the game, with loads of game options from free for all to protecting HQ, it is very addictive - the more points you earn the higher level you become, with each new level unlocking new features and challenges for the player. I have played World at War online but this kicks WAWs butt for playability. And nothing beats the unpredictability of playing against human opponents.

If you play online this is a game you have to have!!!!
  7. John
    Dec 24, 2009
    Awesome game! Controls are perfect and totally customizable! Awesome experience on the wii, I recommend everyone check it out!
  8. AnonymousMC
    Dec 11, 2009
    This game is off the hook!!!! IGN gave it a 7 ? What were they thinking ? Sounds to me like they are Wii haters or something. This game is a must for any Wii owner !!!! I normally agree with IGN but they made a mistake this time
  9. KedinP.
    Dec 3, 2009
    While it's certainly not the definitive version of the game, it still has much of what made the original version of the game great, including the very fun and expansive online, good single-player, and great controls. Wii owners, if you've been looking for the must-have FPS on Wii, this is it.
  10. NateS
    Nov 22, 2009
    Loved it! I played the conduit so i was used to the controls but this game is much better. The only thing is that some of the places look the same from mission to mission but they all usually have some twist to them. Games like this are rare for the Wii and it's one of the best!
  11. MichaelJ
    Nov 18, 2009
    Fun game. great controls. addictive multiplayer. best FPS on the Wii.
  12. HoldenC.
    Nov 17, 2009
    Don't listen to the critics, they obviously barely even played the game. All controls are completely customizable. This game really left nothing out. #%&! critics.
  13. AndrewM.
    Nov 15, 2009
    A really great port. Maintains all the intensity of the 360 and PS3 versions, while improving on several tactics. Control is GREAT!
  14. AlexW
    Nov 15, 2009
    The Wii has a lot of catching up to do...
  15. raihanm
    Nov 14, 2009
    this game is the best game on the wi evry1 with a wii shood buy this game
  16. LeonardoCosta
    Nov 13, 2009
    Looks good and plays well, pay noheed tothe lobby Infinity Ward is doing, go get this one right away
  17. AnthonyGarcia
    Nov 13, 2009
    One of the best fps experiences on wii to be had. love this game love treyarch for showing that infinity ward couldve ported their engine to wii if they actually had the talent to do so, pick this version up, only lacking in HD visuals and online speach. Great game!
  18. timotheusd
    Nov 13, 2009
    for a wii fps it is the best ever made.treyarch did a hell of a job porting it over to the wii.single player is solid,multiplayer is solid,and everything the 360/ps3 version has is there. well the ps3 version online sucks and the wii online is way better than that sony online crap :p get the game and frag and tea bag somebody.
  19. seanc
    Nov 13, 2009
    even though the graphics dont stand up to ps3 and xbox, its still one hell of a fun game to play! i can finally put world at war on the shelf. It has every single thing that the other consoles had. must have.
  20. adamsylla
    Nov 13, 2009
    IW asked tryarche to make this game now after 3 years just as a puzle in theire markeying compaing for MW2 , hope you forgive them WII players
  21. anonymous
    Nov 13, 2009
    Excellent game. Even though it feels like an extended Map Pack for WaW it's exactly what I've been waiting for. Haven't even tried the single player campaign.
  22. Johnny
    Nov 12, 2009
    Amazing! Treyarch did a wonderful job with this game. It's got everything from the original. And the pointer issues mentioned are non existent. Bozon was probably high off MW2 when he said that (in his IGN review)
  23. BoboG
    Nov 12, 2009
    It's...horrible. It is in DESPERATE need of polish.
  24. OwenO
    Nov 12, 2009
    It just doesn't stack up against WaW...It's actually worse, despite being released a year later
  25. YosoufM
    Nov 12, 2009
    As an owner of MOH:H2, WaW Wii, The Conduit, and this game.. I'd have to say that this is the best online Wii FPS I've ever had, and I strongly disagree with IGN Mark Bozon's review and ONM Magazine's.
  26. BetterGames
    Nov 12, 2009
    Still much room for improvement, but I gave an arrogant 10, because I like to be able to shoot thing MY SELF!!! I love Wii's FPS -controls and this is the best FPS game right now. I skipped over the HD-Ready -consoles MW2 because those 600p(under HD-Ready btw) graphics(while certainly much more pleasing than Wii, i have to give you that), don't mean much, when Reflex can offer Still much room for improvement, but I gave an arrogant 10, because I like to be able to shoot thing MY SELF!!! I love Wii's FPS -controls and this is the best FPS game right now. I skipped over the HD-Ready -consoles MW2 because those 600p(under HD-Ready btw) graphics(while certainly much more pleasing than Wii, i have to give you that), don't mean much, when Reflex can offer something else than just graphics(and those cinematic duct taped "James Bond"-snow mobile-sequences MY @SS!!! Was that the best IW can do, when they bragged about cinematic "experiences"!? :D I hope that film makers start to make games, if we absolutely have to play "cinematic" games! :)!!! This is the first time, when Modern Warfare FEELS like Warfare too!!!! Trying to make a competition with last gen controllers Is like having a bunch of C-3PO's limping about with auto aims on! Expand
  27. RickS
    Nov 12, 2009
    Frame rate issues and clone after clone of enemies stop this from getting a higher mark. Yes, its not XBOX or PS3 but its a good effort that robbed 5 hours of my life last night.... Its a shame that the graphics arent a little bit more polished, it jumps about and it feels a bit light with limited feedback on the controller when you are shooting. - Strange things like shooting a wall with Frame rate issues and clone after clone of enemies stop this from getting a higher mark. Yes, its not XBOX or PS3 but its a good effort that robbed 5 hours of my life last night.... Its a shame that the graphics arent a little bit more polished, it jumps about and it feels a bit light with limited feedback on the controller when you are shooting. - Strange things like shooting a wall with one gun gets no damge then shooting with a pistol puts a dent in the secenery. Im thinking they should have been giving a bit more time for polish and it was rushed out to capture the excitment caused by MW2. Expand
  28. StuartA.
    Nov 12, 2009
    What obviousy lower textures and occassional minor framerate issues there are do nothing to dilute the Wiimote experience of this excellent Call of Duty title. The action packed campaign is what we've come to expect and easily as enjoyable as last years 'World at War' from Treyarch. The tweakable controls are superb, easily allowing headshots when set to What obviousy lower textures and occassional minor framerate issues there are do nothing to dilute the Wiimote experience of this excellent Call of Duty title. The action packed campaign is what we've come to expect and easily as enjoyable as last years 'World at War' from Treyarch. The tweakable controls are superb, easily allowing headshots when set to 'Precision': the game maybe an 8/10, but the complete multiplayer suite is sheer awsome, addictive fun, making this a 9/10 and a must buy for any serious gaming Wii owner. Good Job! Expand

1. Taken as a whole, it’s hard not to like Call of Duty: Modern Warfare -- Reflex Edition. The controls are solid and the presentation (while average) is decent enough not to detract from the performance.
  2. Technical and control issues mean this is far from the best way to experience it. [Christmas 2009, p.46]
  3. Treyarch have built on last year’s success and really worked hard to ensure that Wii gamers are not left out when it comes to great shooters.