7.6

1. Feb 12, 2012
    Eh, not very good. Pretty boring after awhile and the online is terrible. The only good thing about this game is the single player campaign. There story is also pretty good.
  2. Nov 4, 2010
    I liked the story but I couldn't get over how bad the graphics were. It looked like they took the Xbox360 game and dropped the graphics to where it's barely playable but able to work on the Wii. I'm sorry Wii-mote lovers but I feel like I have more control with a mouse or two analog sticks. If you like FPS's then do yourself a favor and get Goldeneye because it's a billion times better.
  3. Andrew
    Oct 19, 2009
    After playing the PS3 version, I found the Wii version to be HORRIBLE. Graphics were not good at all, even for the Wii system, and the controls were hard to get used too. I kept it for 2 days, and then sold it on ebay.
  4. AndrewC.
    Nov 20, 2008
    8-player multiplayer? No co-up, vehichle mode, or zombie mode? Very disappointed, Treyarch :( Despite its riveting single player, the multi-player aspect of WaWii is definitely found wanting, and is certainly a step backward from titles such as MoH2.

#11 Most Discussed Wii Game of 2008
#52 Most Shared Wii Game of 2008

1. Arguably the best WWII game ever. Simply put, if you like first-person shooters this is absolutely essential.
  2. If you're looking for a great FPS on the Wii, Call of Duty: World at War definitely fits the bill. With its impressive graphics, cinematic and brutal storytelling, varied missions, and excellent multiplayer offerings, this is a must play title for mature Wii gamers.
  3. I can find fault with anything.