6.1

1. Oct 19, 2010
    At first the game feels like a lot of fun, you can play classic carnival games right in your house! Sadly, there isn't enough to keep you coming back for long and most of the games simple don't work very well. There are much worse party games on the Wii, but this one is far from being fun.
  2. Nov 7, 2010
    Quite possibly the most over-selling game ever. This uhh... 'thing' might as well be freeware, and even then it would be utter crap. Honestly terrible, if you want a good party game for kids then get Wii Party or WSR, not this heap of balls! If you're a hardcore gamer, this will be your worst nightmare. Go back to playing No More Heroes 2 or Twilight Princess before you commit suicide overQuite possibly the most over-selling game ever. This uhh... 'thing' might as well be freeware, and even then it would be utter crap. Honestly terrible, if you want a good party game for kids then get Wii Party or WSR, not this heap of balls! If you're a hardcore gamer, this will be your worst nightmare. Go back to playing No More Heroes 2 or Twilight Princess before you commit suicide over this junk. Expand
  3. Mar 6, 2011
    This game is a fun selection of mini games t hat make great use of the Wii's motion controls, it has some great secrets to find, but it's disappointing that you can't use your Mii to play these games, but this is a great family friendly title I highly recommend to Wii owners.
  4. Sep 30, 2014
    This game is garbage. It's so lame and boring. The mini games suck and the game is extremely ugly. I kinda just want to punch the characters right in their ugly faces.There's not much else to say really.
  5. Feb 27, 2015
    Brought memories of me being back in the carnival as a little kid. But the game looks really bad, I felt like I was playing a PS1 game or something...

1. If you're a fan of Wii's pick-up-and-play titles, then picking up Carnival Games is a no-brainer. [Oct 2007, p.88]
  2. We dislike some of the controls, and the games that suck in real life are just as annoying in the video game. Four person multiplayer enhances Carnival Games' appeal, but it's not very addictive.
    Carnival Games may look cute, but it doesn't translate into gameplay you'll come back to, and in the end, is just a novelty Wii game that wears out it's welcome way too fast to be worth any price.