8.8

1. Dec 28, 2010
    I've played the European Version of this Game and it is absolutely great! The Singleplayer is Fun, but the Multiplayer is awesome. Buy this Game, get three other Friends together and buy some beer. I promise you will love this Game.
    But it's not only for adult Gamer, Kids will have more Fun than in every other WiiWare Game. But instead with Beer, give them some fruit juice. ;)
  2. Dec 28, 2010
    I love this game. In fact my whole family loves it. Engaging gameplay, charming characters, innovative controls, great soundtrack. Great fun in multiplayer mode. Easily one of the best casual WiiWare games of this year. I would love to see a mobile version for my iPad or iPhone to be able to play it more often.
  3. Dec 30, 2010
    Chick Chick BOOM!

Chick Chick BOOM!

Alright in this game their are two sides of chicks fighting each other. You can pick from 3 attacks plant, bomb or anvil and then sometimes a special attack comes on screen that you have to race to get. Their are 3 different areas to play at backyard, ship and scary forest each having a different special attack to race for. The game is fun in single player but the multiplayer is where the real fun is to be had! Its always fun to see how fast things can turn around when two people who are close in skill play together. I really could play this for hours and hours. It only cost 800 nintendo points or $8.00 so please give this game a chance and download it today! ( you can thank me later ;-) ) Also support tons of bits so they can bring mission in snowdirftland to wiiware and other great games :-)
  4. Feb 24, 2011
    Addictive, Fast-Paced Strategyâ

1. Apr 2, 2011
    Featuring a cute artsy style, cartoon-like in its appearance and with sharp, colourful and detailed vista's, chick, chick, BOOM! Is a party-game worth picking up for the Wii. Purely because it does what it sets out to do, and does this wonderfully. It doesn't aim to reinvent the wheel, but what it does give you is refined and simply 'pure-unadulterated fun' and that is what you want when you want to have a quick game when you have friends round. But if you are a 'solo-player', it also has quite a bit for you to do too!
  2. Mar 7, 2011
    chick chick BOOM does a lot of things right. It looks and sounds polished and attractive and the core mechanics have promise. It feels like it deserves better. But comparisons with luminary artillery games are foolish; there are too many imperfections to leave them unmentioned and any multiplayer game that leaves you celebrating the end for the end's sake is a failure. chick chick BOOM could have, should have been so much more: a tremendous shame that it is not.
  3. Feb 21, 2011
    The back-and-forth action has notable depth, with various special attacks, healing, defense sabotaging, and unlockables, but it lacks a strong initial hook to grab players and make them stick around to see that the depth is there.