• Publisher: Konami
  • Release Date: May 13, 2008
5.4

1. Mar 15, 2015
    ABORT ABORT ABORT MISSION ABORT!!!
    ABORT ABORT ABORT MISSION ABORT!!!
    This game represent everything that is wrong with society today. I wanted to use my mii butt when I saw those rubbish wannabe miis I gagged! I can't believe these imbeciles created such a copy-cat dumb old rotten stinky game! AND DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THE THEME SONG!!!! The controls are so BAD that it feels like the wii remote is a baboon trying to escape from my grip!!! If i had a nickle for every single way they copied wii sports, i'd be flying in my jet plane right now swimming in a pool of hundred dollar bills!!!!!!!!!! THe ice skating minigame is the 4th worst mingame i've ever played in my live. First of all, the music...yeah it sucks! Second of all, the controls are so wack, even if i slighty pivot my carpals, the "mii character" get's completely knocked off balance! The way they created the scenery for it is uninspiring as well! THe goe-cart game seems fun at first, but when you turn your wii remote just so slightlie my "MII CHARACTER" goes outta' bonds. **** THIS GAME MAKES ME SO MAAD!!! I HAD MORE FUN PLAYING DALMATIANS 3 THN THIS WASTE OF $50!!!! I WANT MY MONEY BACK YOU DUNDER HEADS! This game was so worthless that the one time I ran out of toilet paper I used the deca sports disc to wipe my Hiney .

1. This is a game solely for those who want to waggle controllers for an hour and giggle; all other self-respecting gamers should just stay away.
  2. Unless you have a young kid that likes all kind of sports and want a family friendly game then you could try this one, but there's others out there that are far better for the same price. Or you could just stick to Wii sports.
  3. A shallow affair when played solo, but with seven of the sports providing a good grin in multiplayer, this is a decent addition to the mini-game genre. [July 2008, p.66]