Toy Story Mania! Wii

6.6

1. Apr 2, 2014
    If you liked the ride at Disney California Adventure and Disney's Hollywood Studios, I am sure that you will like this game; however this is probably only good for casual audiences and families and something that a hardcore gamer will probably not want to be caught dead playing. Overall this does have fairly fun games and pretty good graphics, but this could probably only be considered toIf you liked the ride at Disney California Adventure and Disney's Hollywood Studios, I am sure that you will like this game; however this is probably only good for casual audiences and families and something that a hardcore gamer will probably not want to be caught dead playing. Overall this does have fairly fun games and pretty good graphics, but this could probably only be considered to a quality game to kids who are probably about at the age of 4 to 12. Expand
  2. Jul 24, 2013
    "Disney/Pixar Toy Story Mania" is an okay video game, but it just suffers after playing it a few times. Although its shooting games can entertain youngsters, it feels a bit boring and a tad to useless after a few times. Instead of buying it, enjoy it at Disney California's Adventure, because although its expensive, you can get your moneys worth with the other rides there.
  3. AdamC
    Sep 20, 2009
    Great visuals, great original music, addicting collection of minigames, and a fun game for the whole family! We have two kids, 7 and 9 (boy and girl), and we've been having a blast with Toy Story Mania! I would recommend it for any parent who wants to play a safe, clean game with the kids.
  4. NeshN
    Sep 16, 2009
    I like the Wii game especially I love the ride at California Adventure. It presented Toy Story environment and characters very well. I had a lot of fun with my friends.

#78 Most Discussed Wii Game of 2009
#51 Most Shared Wii Game of 2009

1. This October, the world will indeed experience a case of Toy Story mania when the first two films are re-released in theaters in 3D. But unless you're a collector of all things Pixar, Toy Story Mania! is not a game you'll want to own.
  2. This game is terrible. Don't waste your money.
  3. Toy Story Mania provides a fun carnival-like experience filled with plenty of mini-games.