Dragon Blade: Wrath of Fire Wii

7.8

1. EricL.
    Oct 25, 2007
    Overall a fun experience for Wii users who value entertainment over graphics and gimmickry - it is challenging for those of us not a part of the gaming generation.
  2. RobH.
    Oct 5, 2007
    Better than the pros will ever rate it, because they value graphics over basic fun. Exclusive to Wii, this fun brawler deserves a place in the Wii library.
  3. AntonioG.
    Feb 8, 2008
    A great, well designed and fun game that grows on you the more you play. A great buy at $40 (which I paid for it), and an even better value now at $20 at Amazon.com

#71 Most Discussed Wii Game of 2007
#44 Most Shared Wii Game of 2007

1. This wimpy action game for the Wii is easy on the wrist but hard on the eyes.
  2. Modern action games are expected to be stylish, thrilling, customizable, and visually compelling, and Dragon Blade comes up wildly short in most regards. There's surely a market for titles that feature punishingly difficult, fast-paced battles and little else, but most gamers will likely tire of this drab experience long before the final battle.
  3. unless you are really into dragons then I would not buy this game. Rent it, you may enjoy it more than I did, but for a game that lasts around five hours it should not have felt stale long before the final dragon was slain.