5.0

1. MikeR.
    Sep 27, 2007
    This is the new standard for perfection. This game is better than Halo 3.
  2. MassimoN.
    Jan 9, 2008
    I'm new to video games, but I really don't see why this game has such bad reviews. I bought it cuz it was cheap and I wanted to get some games when I got my Wii, but I really like it. I find the levels challenging and interesting and the only really bad thing is the acting, but the missions are ok. I bought it for $15, so it was a good deal for me.
  3. JohnS.
    Sep 14, 2007
    Played it with my mates and it was simply amazing. A must buy.
  4. JackE.
    Jul 31, 2007
    This game was freakin awesome, the only bad things where the voice acting, & cut scenes.
  5. JoeW.
    Sep 14, 2007
    This game is very very good. Maybe its not as good as Boogie but its damn close. Much better than Zelda which became boring after a while. This is nearly art.
  6. RyanW.
    Sep 21, 2007
    A simply amazing game. If you havent got this then you are missing out on so much fun. Perfection.

#42 Most Discussed Wii Game of 2007

1. It’s a boring ugly game with complicated controls and a B-Flick storyline. Who can’t wait for the US release!? [JPN Import]
  2. We applaud the return to nature, but outside of a few icky moments there really is nothing to recommend Necro-Nesia. Go throw a spider at someone; it's a whole lot more fun. [JPN Import; Mar 2007, p.52]
  3. Nintendo Power
    Stiff controls and sloppy collision detection certainly don't help matters, nor do the truly atrocious production values. [July 2007, p.94]