6.8

1. Jun 24, 2014
    This game is pretty good because it uses controls to help you play the wii better. I gave this review because it is not bad or not that good. The game is also pretty simple.
  2. Jul 15, 2011
    I don't think a game can get simpler. This is even a disgrace to the bargain rack. With almost no motion control,and very simple challenges, this game should have been advertised to younger children. The tap dancing is slow paced and uses only the d-pad. Not to mention that it is another DDR ripoff. This is one of those games that gave licensed titles a bad rap. Avoid this mess at allI don't think a game can get simpler. This is even a disgrace to the bargain rack. With almost no motion control,and very simple challenges, this game should have been advertised to younger children. The tap dancing is slow paced and uses only the d-pad. Not to mention that it is another DDR ripoff. This is one of those games that gave licensed titles a bad rap. Avoid this mess at all costs- Nintendo made a mistake approving this garbage. Expand
  3. SydneyF.
    May 10, 2008
    Lots of fun!! Everyone should have Happy Feet.
  4. BenB.
    Nov 16, 2007
    Amazingly boring game, don' bother if unless you are looking for some really simple gameplay.
  5. NateB.
    Dec 14, 2006
    Not worth $50. The entirety of the gameplay that I've seen so far consists of the same 3 or 4 mediocre minigames rehashed again and again. I've seen better promotional games in cereal boxes.
  6. RonnyC.
    Dec 3, 2006
    This game is sheer amazing! The tap dancing game play is out of this world. It brings tears to my eyes as I get to control a happy like penguin to tap dancing god hood. I strongly recommend this game. 10 out of 10.

1. None of these activities are particularly intriguing, and after playing each one once, you'll have seen pretty much everything the game has to offer. [Jan. 2007, p.116]
  2. Fans of the movie might get suckered in but this is uninspired stuff. While the remote is great in most games, it's no dance-mat replacement. [January 2007, p.50]
  3. Happy Feet is sure to please kids, at least for a while, and in that sense the game is a success. Still, the game is fairly insubstantial and could have benefited from some platforming in between its minigames, a la "Rayman: Raving Rabbids."