Jerry Rice & Nitus' Dog Football Wii

• Release Date: Aug 16, 2011
  • Also On: PC
7.9

1. Oct 25, 2011
    This game is fun but a little too simple and poorly made. The controls take a bit to get use to where you actually use motion control to move your QA and then pointer controls to move your receivers which is weird to use two different methods for movement. Playing the AI is pretty easy because you can sit back in the pocket for hours until a receiver is open and then bomb it. Overall itThis game is fun but a little too simple and poorly made. The controls take a bit to get use to where you actually use motion control to move your QA and then pointer controls to move your receivers which is weird to use two different methods for movement. Playing the AI is pretty easy because you can sit back in the pocket for hours until a receiver is open and then bomb it. Overall it is a little to easy to beat if you don't have someone to play. The environments make things interesting of using it to get extra yardage. This game is very unpolished and everything says "cheap" game. It's a good idea that could have used a bit more polish and better AI. Your probably better with Madden on Wii which is simplified for the Wii audience and is better. Expand
  2. Nov 26, 2011
    There is a severe lack of female perspective on this site and in support of Miss(Mrs) Representation we are going to do something about it. WATCH OUT BOYS!! Here is a review on this game from my daughter:

I play the snow girl with the Huskies and I got a lot of money to buy all the dogs and outfits so my team also has Chihuahuas and tiaras with diamond collars. You need small dogs too so you can't just get all big dogs. It's pretty hard but I'm good at it this game. If you love dogs I think it's the best pet game.
tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critics

1. Nintendo Gamer
    Nov 2, 2011
    Forgive the game's ruff edges and pug ugly looks and you'll find there's a fair amount of fun in this barking mad idea. [Nov 2011, p.68]
  2. Sep 19, 2011
    Jerry Rice and Nitus' Dog Football is a great choice for kids who love both sports and animals.
  3. Aug 26, 2011
    And while I'm sure many Wii owners will dismiss this title outright – solidified in their cynicism against the system and against Nintendo here in the console's final days – I've decided just to kick back, relax, and finally embrace the Wii for the aberration it is.