6.0

1. Axel
    Oct 15, 2009
    This is the best horror game I have played on the Nintendo Wii. :) Although the gameplay and controls are a bit dull, the scares and the graphics is what makes up for it. The 2nd player interactivity is awesome and so much fun to play with friends. I love the movies a lot and the game is so good and worth the price. Go reserve your copy now!
  2. Jun 24, 2012
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. good horror game, the problem is the longevity, only five levels. Faithful at style of the movie. Searching all objects lengthens the game experience, but is equally too short Expand
  3. GiovanniCo
    Nov 23, 2009
    great!innovative and good atmosphere, is like playing a horror game,is the evolution of old realistic fm games...terrifing
  4. Jan 30, 2015
    This is one of the best horror games on the Wii. The graphics are high end for the Wii, and the sound effects are cool. This title defiantly brings the scares. The only downside is that the story is almost non-existent and there are only 5 levels. I recommend this highly however. :)
  5. May 31, 2015
    Controls are awful, but it makes up for it was exceptional atmosphere and horror.
    Shamefully underrated game, be nice if it'd get more attention, but its rareness makes that hard.

1. The corpse of survival horror gets another beating with gameplay as intangible as its ghostly antagonists.
  2. For these reasons, like a horror film, you’ll play it once then never play it again because you know what is coming and it is not scary the second time round. Therefore, I’d recommend you rent it rather than buy it.
  3. For those of you that care, I've gone through an eighth of a liter of scotch since starting this review. And I'm certain that the number of brain cells I've killed is only a small fraction of the number that committed suicide from being exposed to Ju-On. They were lucky.