• Publisher: Ubisoft
  • Release Date: Nov 17, 2009
8.0

1. Jul 25, 2011
    I better set my self in going to the Disco with my friends and girlfriend rather than playing this. This is a reason why some software developers still don't understand to work with the WII games. In Fact the game doesn't even have a big music list , giving the option to throw it in the antique stuff . Also, the movement aren't readable , well, most of them, so is easy too cheat.
  2. Nov 11, 2011
    I do the moves in the exactly how the game does it but it is unresponsive to what I do. I never win because the game is so random when it comes to the movements even when I do the moves exactly the way they are shown on screen.

1. Technically flawed but undeniably fun with the right company (and probably several crates of beer). [Mar 2010, p.66]
  2. Granted, at the $40 price tag you'd probably be better off investing more money and grabbing DDR, Rock Band, or Guitar Hero for an experience that is going to last longer, and is ultimately more satisfying.
  3. Just Dance is the sort of game that you should know if you’re going to hate it or not just from taking a moment to examine the box. If the thought of recreating Katy Perry and Kylie Minogue videos in your living room makes you want to bash your head into a wall, then you probably don’t need me to tell you that this game will drive you to act on that desire.