Kirby's Return to Dream Land Wii

8.4

1. Dec 25, 2011
    Kirby is back in Dreamland and the game runs exactly like a Kirby game should run. The improvement over Crystal Shards on the N64 is not much unfortunately. At times it becomes repetitive and certain areas feel empty. The difficulty level could be raised at least another bar as well.
  2. Jan 13, 2013
    This is "the" game, if you want to play with your loved one, and she's not very experienced in video games. This is my first Kirby game, and I already know what makes this series so popular. Cute, fun and simple, great for co-op. However, it may seem boring at times, since there's no real challenge throughout the game. I wouldn't recommend this title if: a) you plan to play alone, b) youThis is "the" game, if you want to play with your loved one, and she's not very experienced in video games. This is my first Kirby game, and I already know what makes this series so popular. Cute, fun and simple, great for co-op. However, it may seem boring at times, since there's no real challenge throughout the game. I wouldn't recommend this title if: a) you plan to play alone, b) you can kill a few bosses in Demon Souls (you'll be bored to death). Expand
  3. Oct 17, 2014
    It´s an OK game.However, the story is kinda **** mean, first the guy helps you, then turns evil for apparently NO FREAKING REASON!!!Not to say that this game is too easy!

#4 Most Discussed Wii Game of 2011
#2 Most Shared Wii Game of 2011

1. LEVEL (Czech Republic)
    Feb 27, 2012
    Trashy and naïve platformer comes in a traditional style. The best way to enjoy the new Kirby is co-op multiplayer – preferably an adult together with a kid. [Jan 2012]
  2. Feb 6, 2012
    Kirby's twelfth adventure is, as expected, an old-fashioned platformgame. Split in two worlds we're offered several, entertaining levels,and all the classic platform elements are present, as they should be. The various abilities Kirby can absorb from his enemies, makes surethat this game never gets boring.
    It seems that by not having to come up with an original idea, the developers have been able to make the game more cohesive. This is a fun and accessible platformer with plenty of charm, fun superpowers, and a somewhat odd multiplayer mode that takes a little getting used to.