8.4

1. Oct 1, 2012
    One of the best games on the wiiware. The game is long, harder and awesome music. Yes the dlc is missing but hey its 10 dollars. Long live Wii Ware!!!!!!
  2. Oct 20, 2012
    Awesome game!!!! It's like Symphony of The Night and Super Metroid but much harder and non-linear, a lot of fun just for $10 bucks!! highly recommended!!
  3. Aug 27, 2014
    very bad gameplay (the jumps are so not accurate), very very bad music (making my ears bleed), no interest at all. The makers of this thing should find another job.

1. Nov 25, 2012
    For gamers made of sterner stuff, it's a must have. [Christmas 2012, p.91]
  2. Oct 26, 2012
    I look back on my time with La-Mulana with plenty of frustration at the challenging platforming, enemies, bosses, and puzzles. But I'm also amazed at the time, thought, and talent that went into creating this experience. There may never be another game like La-Mulana. If you have the determination to see it through, you'll be glad you played this unique adventure.
    The game shines when it comes to its boss battles, enemy and item variety, aesthetic, and music. But experiencing all the game has to offer requires determination. La-Mulana is not a game for those without lots of time and patience.