8.8

1. Dec 25, 2013
    Sure, it has plenty of glitches and the whole system seems to be old, but the game itself is one that I can keep on playing, and once you think you beat the game, there's more stuff for you to do.
  2. Oct 23, 2013
    I remember after playing Lego Star Wars I said to myself that they have to make a game with both Lego star Wars games combined and they did. Everything that was fun with the first two games is in and they added some new levels, and different game modes. This was the first Wii game I played and what a way to start.
  3. Sep 11, 2013
    This is the funnest Lego game I ever played, the gameplay is fun, the graphics looks great, and not only that, in this game you play through all six of the Star Wars movies in just one game. Lego Star Wars The Complete Saga is just awesome. Score: 4/5.
  4. Jun 11, 2013
    This game was fun. It represented Star Wars pretty well. It had interesting powers and characters. Multiplayer fighting was fun. The bonus levels and Jabba missions were cool. Then why am I not rating a 10/10? That's because it has many issues. The camera won't angle right at certain times, and some levels have fiendishly difficult puzzles. And, like most LEGO WII titles, it has quite a bit of FPS problems and bugs. But overall, fun game. Expand
  5. May 4, 2013
    I really used to enjoy LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga. It's very fun to play by yourself, or with friends. The graphics and sound are very good for a LEGO game. The story sticks to the original Star Wars story as much as LEGO and ESRB will allow. It's just great. This is, and always has been, my favorite LEGO game other than LEGO Indiana Jones, but that's just because I've always been more of a Indiana Jones fan than a Star Wars fan. There are a few problems with this game. One is that when you beat it the first time, all there is left to do is go back and attempt to 100% it, which is very hard and time consuming, but fun nonetheless. Another is once you get all the "extras" (which most kids probably won't bother doing, but I was a pre-teen and I liked completely finishing every game I played) the game is just too easy to accomplish anything. Of course, as a child, this would be seen as a good thing. But not as an experienced gamer. It is a great game, though. Expand
  6. Jul 14, 2012
    The very first game I really fell in love with. As both a big fan of Star Wars and LEGO, this game was a perfect form of entertainment to me. I recommend this to everyone.
  7. Jun 28, 2012
    The game has an engaging plot and is very good, it is very accurate to the story of star wars and is very good, however the camera angles are poor and the controls need a bit of work but overall the game is better than most games in this style, I hate the fact that my teammates cannot kill anyone because they are stupid and keep falling off ledges and they keep blowing up themselves.
  8. May 22, 2011
    This game is one of the best games I played. I can play the story multiplayer the story is entertaining it syncs your hand movements to the lightsaber on the screen. get this game its awesome!
  9. Feb 4, 2011
    Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga had good ideas but ultimately falls somewhat short in the fun department, the graphics are some of the best on the Wii, and the sound is what you would expect from a Lego game, and the controls work really well, but the game isn't that fun this go around, the amount of unlockable characters is great, and the ability to play as characters from the original trilogy and the new trilogy at the same time is a blast, but the levels just aren't as fun to play through this time around which was a huge let down, in the end it's still a good game, but not as good as the originals. Expand
  10. Dec 1, 2010
    This is very good, better than the lego Indiana Jones and Lego batman games I've played. Excellent humor, very true to the story and it works very well on the Wii. Plus, for the price yu get a whole lot of gaming here. it will take you a while to play through it all. I am so pleased.
  11. May 22, 2011

Still, it's a fun title and one worth getting for the little Star Wars fanatic in your life. [Dec 2007, p.127]
  2. Veterans will appreciate these new additions the most. The bonus features/content, reworked levels and new modes will delight fans. [Dec 2007, p.57]
  3. Despite all of these cool minor additions, the core gameplay feels mostly like one big retread. With all of the great new games coming out this holiday, it’s hard to justify replaying this series. For diehard fans, however, this is the definitive LEGO Star Wars game.