• Publisher: Sega
  • Release Date: Nov 6, 2007
7.7

1. Jan 21, 2012
    Hah! It is hard to think of another game that is more boring than this one. Even when you are playing it, the game suggests between minigames that you should perhaps take a break and relax. While it does so for health reasons, I would gladly do it just because it is so plain stupid and frustrating.
  2. Sep 29, 2012
    It is okay. But it really got stood up by the sequel, Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games. I think it could've been improved a lot. Graphics needed work, too.
  3. Oct 22, 2013
    It is an interesting concept but it does get old, and while some of the events are fun others are too hard to control and end up being a pain to play.
  4. Nov 22, 2013
    This game was fun at first, but after awhile extremely boring. The sports were fun, also the characters but once you play it a lot, you don't feel the need too anymore. Def. not the best game for the Wii. The DS version of this game was better.
  5. ME!
    Dec 2, 2007
    This is a solid game. It's not fantastic or a mindblowing experience, but it's the best party game out there (I don't go in for pretending to play musical instruments). If you like Wii Sports (and if you don't, you should probably sell your Wii) you'll enjoy this game. Some of the games suck, but that's to be expected with 20 to choose from. But most are fun. Really, this is a game you buy to play with other people. If you're some guy who doesn't have friends to play games with, this isn't the game for you. This is the next level of Wii Sports, and for Wii fans, that means it should be a must-have. Collapse

It only takes a few minutes of playing Mario & Sonic at the Olympics to understand that this isn't so much a game as it is a marketing tool to promote the upcoming 2008 Olympic Games in Beijing.
    For being a game that’s made up of simple gestures and “been there, done that” gameplay, Mario & Sonic is a huge surprise in its ability to still pull us in and really deliver pure, classic entertainment.
    The complexity in the competition's certainly a step up from "Wii Sports" and "Wii Play," but without the option to play how you want and when you want, this feels like just another souped-up minigame collection. It's enjoyable -- and to be honest, more fun than I expected -- but it's not quite the evolution of Wii Sports we've been looking for.