6.8

1. Feb 11, 2011
    Great multi-player game for fans of Mario games in general. Just don't play it alone, or else you will be bored out of your mind. Also, great for kids.
  2. Oct 18, 2011
    Mario Sports Mix is just, just above average. It's fairly fun, and quite mad, but it's fairly fiddly, and not a patch on Mario Karts multiplayer thrills and spills. The unlocking system is broken too, but one redeeming feature is the awesome Square Enix cast, like the Cactuar and the Mages. Now, this is me being a bit of a fanboy, but Sports Mix saves itself from a lowly 5 just by havingMario Sports Mix is just, just above average. It's fairly fun, and quite mad, but it's fairly fiddly, and not a patch on Mario Karts multiplayer thrills and spills. The unlocking system is broken too, but one redeeming feature is the awesome Square Enix cast, like the Cactuar and the Mages. Now, this is me being a bit of a fanboy, but Sports Mix saves itself from a lowly 5 just by having these guys. Controversial? Damn straight. Expand
  3. Jun 26, 2013
    The game is pretty fun, but boring on single player. The only fun part about single player is doing the challenges in the tournaments. The mini games are also quite fun single or multi-player. Although there really isn't a lot of good things to unlock in this game since most of the stuff you unlock is either pallet swap characters of alternate outfits which really disappoints me. It doesThe game is pretty fun, but boring on single player. The only fun part about single player is doing the challenges in the tournaments. The mini games are also quite fun single or multi-player. Although there really isn't a lot of good things to unlock in this game since most of the stuff you unlock is either pallet swap characters of alternate outfits which really disappoints me. It does have some replay value and if you want to have the most fun playing this game I suggest playing dodge ball. Expand
  4. Nov 22, 2013
    This game is very fun, never gets boring. However, I do think Nintendo g=could of included more sports and characters, like Rosalina and Boo/King Boo. However, the courts were awesome with fitting music!
  5. Oct 17, 2014
    Decent enough.Some sports play well, while other, like dodge ball, are terrible!I not joking! Example: Volleyball, in which the ball sometimes do crazy things, and dodge ball is the worst sport.

1. Dec 12, 2011
    Even though four sports are included on this disc, none of them stand out as something that needs to be played.
  2. Oct 20, 2011
    Mario and his friends take on yet another sports game. This time the game revolves around basketball, ice hockey, dodge ball and volley ball. The selection is slim, but only half of the package work as it should. Still it's been sold for a full price. [May 2011]
  3. May 17, 2011
    Mario Sports Mix is a title that disappoints. But, despite a middling and boring singleplayer, the multiplayer is worth the play.