6.4

1. Jun 30, 2012
    This is a neat little surprise. When I bought this I didn't think it would be as good as it i. Here we actually got 4 fullblown sportsgames basket, hockey, volleyball and dodgeball with cups and all at the the price of one. It reminds me of Mario smash football, a whole lot of fun, beautiful graphics , super animation and rather simple controls. It also has four minigames, unlockable characters and arenas. So this is a very strong package sadly not recieving the right score from the critics. So I will help it a little by giving it a crystal clear 10. Expand
  2. Feb 1, 2012
    You know what they, all mario games are amazing! Mario sports mix has fun addicting multiplayer and amazing gameplay with a game like this it's hard to be dissapointed.
  3. Sep 23, 2012
    An incredible game.They planted incredible objectives.The tourney cups,awesome.I speak Spanish.So,in my country the guardian of the crystal it's call ''Bégimo''.Great game.Good work Nintendo.
  4. Dec 7, 2012
    This game is quite well done, the graphics have impressed me, I know people don't agree with me, but its impossible for me to hate this game. There is only one (fairly big) problem with this game, difficulty, this game is too easy (except for the behemoths) Overall, 8.4/10
  5. Feb 11, 2011
    Great multi-player game for fans of Mario games in general. Just don't play it alone, or else you will be bored out of your mind. Also, great for kids.
  6. Jun 26, 2013
    The game is pretty fun, but boring on single player. The only fun part about single player is doing the challenges in the tournaments. The mini games are also quite fun single or multi-player. Although there really isn't a lot of good things to unlock in this game since most of the stuff you unlock is either pallet swap characters of alternate outfits which really disappoints me. It does have some replay value and if you want to have the most fun playing this game I suggest playing dodge ball. Expand
  7. Oct 18, 2011
    Mario Sports Mix is just, just above average. It's fairly fun, and quite mad, but it's fairly fiddly, and not a patch on Mario Karts multiplayer thrills and spills. The unlocking system is broken too, but one redeeming feature is the awesome Square Enix cast, like the Cactuar and the Mages. Now, this is me being a bit of a fanboy, but Sports Mix saves itself from a lowly 5 just by having these guys. Controversial? Damn straight. Expand
  8. Nov 22, 2013
    This game is very fun, never gets boring. However, I do think Nintendo g=could of included more sports and characters, like Rosalina and Boo/King Boo. However, the courts were awesome with fitting music!
  9. Feb 28, 2012
    Mario Sports Mix may be pretty fun, but due to the lack of other fun sports, like tennis, baseball, football, and other fun sports, some sports that are somehow not based on actual sports, and lame voice talents, it is a waste of $50. So I gave it to my class, which has a Wii.
  10. Jul 13, 2012
    Well, what can I say. This game was a waste of money. The hockey game sucks horribly. It was the best of the bunch, however. All you had to do is circle behind the net with a speedy player, then shoot it into the corner nearest to you, and it is an automatic goal. I played one game on easy, winning by a whole ton. Then, I played on the Hard difficulty, massacring the computer. I then played on the Expert difficulty, then the computer became cheap, but I still won my a score of 20 or more! The basketball sucks. That is the bottom line. If you play on hard, it is the same as hockey. it is basically an automatic win. Then, on expert, the computer is super cheap. the only way to win is to have a super speedy character, get in front of the defender, then put it in. This sport disappointed terribly. Dodge ball was okay, but the game play just astounded me! Even if the enemy is a half inch from you and throws it as hard as they can, you still can catch the ball, throw it back, and get them out. This was the same deal as hockey and basketball. All of the difficulties were easy. Easy should be called give-away, Medium should be the computer barely tries, hard should be very easy, and Expert should be called easy, but cheap. Volleyball doesn't even get anything on this review. I never even finished a game. It was super boring. DO NOT GET THIS GAME. I rented it for 5 days, and I was ready to take it back after an hour or 2 Expand

1. Dec 12, 2011
    Even though four sports are included on this disc, none of them stand out as something that needs to be played.
  2. Oct 20, 2011
    Mario and his friends take on yet another sports game. This time the game revolves around basketball, ice hockey, dodge ball and volley ball. The selection is slim, but only half of the package work as it should. Still it's been sold for a full price. [May 2011]
  3. May 17, 2011
    Mario Sports Mix is a title that disappoints. But, despite a middling and boring singleplayer, the multiplayer is worth the play.