Marvel Super Hero Squad Wii

6.2

1. Jan 24, 2016
    I was subjected to this game by my friends' 7-year old son. The game makes wanton use of comic sans, which tells you every thing you need to know, really. I so frequently found myself unable to control my character because of the awful camera you're provided with as player 2 that I had to dictate this review to my friend just to keep my brain occupied.
  2. michaelg
    Oct 20, 2009
    This game was highly anticipated by my son and I. We played for 2 hours and he turned to me and asked, "Daddy, why is this game so stupid?" I couldn't have put it better. A game aimed for the kids that is frustrating and filled with confusing levels and camera that feels like Stevie Wonder is operating it. 2 player co-op is unplayable! Don't buy this game.

#15 Most Shared Wii Game of 2009

There are some serious downsides though, centered around a wonky camera (especially during two player co-op), some poor AI, and a general lack of hand-holding for younger players.
  2. By-the-book cartoon tie-in, which ticks every box on the list of obvious mistakes. Some of them twice.
    All that really matters here is if you like the idea of a very simple, kid-oriented brawler featuring cute versions of Marvel characters. The rest of the game falls in line adequately.