5.3

1. JohnF
    Dec 21, 2009
    So many issues. I'm not even sure where to start. The bottom line is these issues practically make the game unplayable. Even if you can get beyond these playability issues, you won't have any fun. So odd that the first game (which was one of the early Wii games too!) is superior in every single way. No exaggeration. Honestly.
  2. BrunoBruno
    Oct 5, 2009
    Not even one cool cutscene, poor characters, poor control on wii, worst mini game ever, the first game was awesome.
  3. MarceloN
    Sep 18, 2009
    It's a ridiculous game like the DiRT 2. Ugly and creepy. Stay away for this.
  4. TomD
    Sep 21, 2009
    I enjoyed the first Wii version of this game and was looking forward to the improvements in this one. Boy was I shocked to see such a huge step backward. The graphics engine looks worse than before and the gameplay is tiresome and without any sense of fun. What's with those ridiculous mini-games?!!! It's like the developers hated making this game and wanted to take out their I enjoyed the first Wii version of this game and was looking forward to the improvements in this one. Boy was I shocked to see such a huge step backward. The graphics engine looks worse than before and the gameplay is tiresome and without any sense of fun. What's with those ridiculous mini-games?!!! It's like the developers hated making this game and wanted to take out their misery on us gamers. I can't believe I paid for this sad excuse for a "game". Expand

There's no spark to Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2 on the Wii. The same cutscenes are used from the 360/PS3 version so you're getting the story of Secret and Civil War, but other than that you're left with a ho-hum game that packs some dumb AI, frustrating bits, and odd hold ups.
  2. It's inelegant and underdeveloped, and it represents a major step backward when compared to the original. Halfhearted dialogue, bad AI, unimaginative level design, stripped RPG elements, and all sorts of other factors make the game feel as if it were pieced together on an assembly line and quickly tossed onto store shelves.
  3. The game offers very few moments of entertainment and for the most part you are simply going through the motions, and on the Wii those motions are painful and repetitive.