5.9

1. BobTheBuilder
    Nov 21, 2009
    this game is so fun! way better than the other garbage party games. if u own a wii you should own this too.
  2. ken
    Nov 21, 2009
    This is the best game ive ever played for the wii.The animation is so awsome that it make me want to cry BYAAH :). I would recommend this game to anyone who isnt blind.
  3. anonymous
    Nov 19, 2009
    This game was awesome! It's not as much of a children's game as one may think. The colors are vibrant and the animation is lovely. I do admit that the archery is a little tricky for the crosshair twitches a bit too much. Yet the game is still challenging and enjoyable to play, especially with a group of people.
  4. MikeN
    Dec 26, 2009
    I enjoyed this game very much. The minigames were a blast and some of them were fun to play over and over. Fun for all ages and 4 players is a must.
  5. DougM
    Jan 18, 2010
    This is a great game for younger children - they will love the fun games, voices and lines the characters say. But for the older people, it is annoying. And the controls are not easy to use!
  6. AndreaF
    Dec 27, 2009
    Although the graphics are very pretty and the story is whimsical, the controls are abominable and little to no direction is given before each minigame-- often limited to 'push wii-mote this way and that way'-type diagrams plus vague explanations that have little to do with the actual game and lead to flailing the mote around, hoping something will stick. In addition, even if the Although the graphics are very pretty and the story is whimsical, the controls are abominable and little to no direction is given before each minigame-- often limited to 'push wii-mote this way and that way'-type diagrams plus vague explanations that have little to do with the actual game and lead to flailing the mote around, hoping something will stick. In addition, even if the 'story' is funny and entertaining, there are too many cheap jokes and groan-worthy puns to be tolerable to more than small children. The fact that everything, and I mean EVERYTHING is done in over-the-top voice acting is a bit taxing. Not only that, but somewhat unskippable in certain modes. You will wish never to ever hear about the archery or dancing competition EVER again... twice after you play those minigames. The load times are killer. The control scheme is obtuse at best, the experience is lackluster, and the cliched characters are irritating when they voice every bad gag imaginable. But the graphics are pretty, so three out of ten. Expand
  7. Jul 7, 2013
    I'm an adult playing this game, and I've rated this a terrible a 3/10. I would recommend this game only to people who are entertained by awful games. What I do like about the game is the theme/idea, graphics, music/sound. But unfortunately, this game is so poorly designed in ease of play that for me it is not worth continuing. I probably will not keep this game in my collection either.I'm an adult playing this game, and I've rated this a terrible a 3/10. I would recommend this game only to people who are entertained by awful games. What I do like about the game is the theme/idea, graphics, music/sound. But unfortunately, this game is so poorly designed in ease of play that for me it is not worth continuing. I probably will not keep this game in my collection either.

What makes this game so terrible? You really need to have four friends to play-- and even then it still has major problems. Without four players, you compete in mini games against computers, and the computers score high usually, so it's easy to lose. But even if you have four friends playing, there may still be issues. Each turn can involve a mini game to load and the wait time for each is long. Each mini game can have different controls on the wii that are not to mention at times faulty. Mini games don't last for a long time either.

I have not won this game, or played it for longer than a half hour. I value this game at $5 or less if you do decide to get it for your actual money's worth. I was hoping that instead of playing what felt like a board game showing off a collection of mini games, it would have had more character exploration/customization and less focus on mini games. At the beginning of the game you have a small collection of characters and you can add your name, but that's about it. Options are unlocked if victory is achieved, but victory is difficult to achieve.

Aside from the positives I mentioned, perhaps the only other saving grace to this game is there are not many alternative games I can suggest that have these kind of special options. Not many medieval four player games I know of, so it's a shame I don't want to keep it around.
  8. drdover
    Nov 21, 2009
    One of the worst game I have ever purchased. Game does not interface well with WII controls. Bought at full price two days ago, am already willing to dump it for exchang on a used game. It is a crappy bad game
  9. Jan 3, 2011
    Found this Game to be ok for kids, but not really too interesting for older children or adults like myself. Upon first display i noticed that the menu's were difficult to read at a distance ( I don't have a big screen TV). The games themselves are quite creative, though as some others have commented, there is not enough control instructions given. I found that the controls ratherFound this Game to be ok for kids, but not really too interesting for older children or adults like myself. Upon first display i noticed that the menu's were difficult to read at a distance ( I don't have a big screen TV). The games themselves are quite creative, though as some others have commented, there is not enough control instructions given. I found that the controls rather difficult and unresponsive at times. I didn't last too long before hitting the eject button out of frustration with this one I'm afraid. Expand
tbd

No score yet - based on 2 Critics

1. The setting is nice, but the minigames silly and useless.
  2. Medieval Games scores low on fun and variety. If you like party games on the Wii stick to title such as Mario Party.