5.6

1. Jul 29, 2011
    From the beginning of the game, I was bored, while to the end of the game, I would be probably sleeping, and in between, I would wonder why I spent twenty dollars on the most poorly made and useless game in the whole Pokemon series.
  2. Dec 29, 2012
    This is a black sheep to the Pokemon franchise: its neither what we expect or what we deserve. Its a poor, misguided attempt at an expansion or tool to the franchise and it does nothing for people without a DS.
  3. Aug 30, 2013
    Not so much a game as a home console day-care for your prized Pokémon. Serving as basically a very weak PC system for Pokémon Diamond and Pearl, with minimal inter-activity, and very crude graphics (N64 quality on the Wii, really?)

1. If you are playing Pokémon Diamond and Pearl and have not completed your Pokédex, then this game will help you and will probably be a lot of fun. However, if you have completed your Pokédex or do not own Diamond or Pearl, then this game is a complete waste.
    The best way to describe My Pokemon Ranch is to say that it’s just a built-in Mii Channel, but now you can watch Pokemon wander around the screen. But that’s just not any where near enough of a draw to plunk down ten bucks.
    The almost total lack of interaction makes the title difficult to recommend to many audiences, but if you need to fill out your Pokédex and enjoy watching cute creatures fart on each other, My Pokémon Ranch might be worth a look.