7.1

1. Dec 2, 2012
    I don't typically play sports games, but this was a gift so I figured why not. I was pleasently surprised to fin d that the game is simple to learn and very playable. I do think that it could have uses some more content, and that the family play mode, which is supposed to alow anyone of any age to play, is stupid nexause your basically just watching the game play itself, but it will trick youngsters into thinking their actually good at the game while they shake the controller like maniacs. If you enjoy the game or not will depend on how much you like basketball. As for me, someone who doesn't really like basketball or sports games, I did enjoy the game, but probably won't return to it much if at all. Expand

1. Hardcore hoopsters will likely scoff at the lack of full-body control that awaits, but there's no doubt that EA has done a pretty decent job making a square peg fit in a round hole; heck, getting any basketball game to work with the Wii controls is an accomplishment.
  2. NBA Live's first appearance on the Wii is a complete disaster.
    NBA Live 08 is EA’s weakest attempt on Wii thus far, hands down. It lacks the polish, depth, or passion of any of the other motion projects had, removing full modes and options of the other console versions while also skipping on any of the expected Wii additions.