NBA Live 09 All-Play Wii

5.9

1. AidanA
    Dec 14, 2009
    From the way that you can fade away in a triple team from the 3 point line to the lack of career mode, nba live 09 for wii is the worst basketball game ever. I'm trying 2K this year.
  2. Mike
    Oct 13, 2008
    I was hoping after the atrocious effort in NBA 08, EA would step it up a bit. However, while the jumpshooting is no longer impossible, the game has these annoying arrows are on your screen that lets you know (and your opponent) where the ball is going to go if you decide to pass it. Still no Franchise Mode. Player ratings and Team ratings make no sense (i.e. Dwight Howard is an 80, the I was hoping after the atrocious effort in NBA 08, EA would step it up a bit. However, while the jumpshooting is no longer impossible, the game has these annoying arrows are on your screen that lets you know (and your opponent) where the ball is going to go if you decide to pass it. Still no Franchise Mode. Player ratings and Team ratings make no sense (i.e. Dwight Howard is an 80, the Sixers are the worst team in the NBA, significantly worse than team Canada) and most of the rookies are Free Agents, not on their assigned teams. Another pathetic effort Expand

#63 Most Discussed Wii Game of 2008

1. Nintendo Power
    NBA Live's Wii struggles continue with another lackluster effort plagued by glitchy animation, unresponsive motion controls, and atrocious AI. [Nov 2008, p.104]
    This is the second year on Wii that we've played EA's NBA product, and for the second time in a row we've been welcomed by a game that's more offensive-focused than NBA Jam, and a mess of gameplay bugs, interface issues, and overall sloppy development.
  3. Imbalanced gameplay, a lack of career mode, poor online, and a gameplay system that just isn’t fun make it hard to enjoy NBA Live 09: All-Play.