NCAA Football 09 All-Play Wii

5.8

1. chadkatzberg
    Aug 1, 2008
    EA Sports should be ashamed of this game, pull it from the shelves, and apologize to its devoted base of gamers. This game is too gimped to be fun for more than an hour. And even during that hour, you'll be so appalled by the graphics that the sometimes decent gameplay might be overlooked.
  2. BrandonH
    Nov 17, 2008
    This gets a four just because I love college sports. This game seems like it was made for six year olds. I know the wii is great for younger users but the makers have to realize that adults enjoy sports games much more. All of the fun things about NCAA football games has been taken out of this one. If their goal was to create the worse football game for its time, then congratulations.
  3. ChrisG
    Aug 9, 2009
    this is the worst video game I have ever played. If you like any of the old college football games from the past, don't get this one. The only thing this has in common with those games is the name. It is totally lame and in no way at all fun
  4. joeycarreras
    Jul 15, 2008
    best game ever made
  5. MikeH
    Jul 21, 2008
    Very Disappointing Game. Graphics seem comparable to PS2 and stadiums lack the details found in other football games. The game really lacks any semblence of atmosphere out of the game, which is weird considering previous editions added features to enchance the college gameday feel. EA dumbed down the football game to the point where its just... dumb.
  6. ColbyC
    Jul 22, 2008
    Unbelievable AI....on the "Freshman" level, I'm winning 80-0 against the computer. I move it up to "Junior" and I fumble every 3 running plays, and lose 28-10.
    There are a ton of little bugs that should have been caught. Just seems like a rushed title for the Wii. Not a fan of this game at all.

With things like multiplayer mini-games removed, no online, no create-a-payer, no create-a-team, a shaved down (last year’s) Dynasty Mode, Shrine, or Campus Legend modes. This is less a full NCAA game, and more a demo of possible years to come.
  2. A weak attempt at making college football more accessible to the much-exaggerated, casual Wii demographic. Most players will find this game utterly dull and a waste of their time and money. This is a title that should only be purchased for very young gamers.
  3. Nintendo Power
    All the hype of the new NCAA football game from EA SPorts seemed almost too good to be true, and we've learned that our instincts were right, unfortunately. [Sept 2008, p.88]