Need for Speed ProStreet Wii

6.9

1. TimL.
    Nov 15, 2007
    Great graphics for the wii. I thought the controls where a lot better than Carbon. Disappointed that there was no online mode, even though I've heard that the 360's online mode was bad. The game seems very long and I've ran about 30 races and I am only 4% done. The problem with the game is its not challenging, out of the 30 races I ran, I've won 28 of them and the two Great graphics for the wii. I thought the controls where a lot better than Carbon. Disappointed that there was no online mode, even though I've heard that the 360's online mode was bad. The game seems very long and I've ran about 30 races and I am only 4% done. The problem with the game is its not challenging, out of the 30 races I ran, I've won 28 of them and the two that I lost where because of user error in the drag mode. The announcer was really annoying but I just turned him down in the options and its fine now. The advertisement is a bit much but everyone is in it for the money, right? Overall: not an amazing game, but a good racing game. Expand

#73 Most Discussed Wii Game of 2007
#34 Most Shared Wii Game of 2007

1. ProStreet is a solid racing game, but it's missing most of what made the previous games in the series interesting.
    Need for Speed ProStreet is a disappointing effort in a franchise that has generally been rather solid. It sort of feels like EA is starting over again, leaving the open-world aspects to other games like its own Burnout Paradise, but is seems like Black Box didn't know what to do with what was left.
  3. ProStreet isn't a bad game, it simply doesn't hold a candle to its competition, and Need for Speed fans will be left wondering where all the fun has gone from the illegal, turned legal, street racing series.