• Publisher: Capcom
  • Release Date: Feb 15, 2010
8.7

1. Dec 23, 2013
    Though AA:JFA is my least favourite game in the series, it's still a pretty great edition to the AA series. The game plays mostly the same as the first one with a few very small changes. One change is the psyche locks gameplay which is a pretty neat edition even if it doesn't happen too often. The writing is still top notch but I didn't think the cases were as interesting or creative in this game as the other titles and the rival in this isn't as intimidating as edgeworth or later characters like godot, though I gotta admit that the last case in this game is one of the best in the series. The soundtrack is pretty crappy in this title and I only liked about 2 or 3 tracks in this game. Overall this game is pretty good but the other AA games are so much better. Expand

1. Capcom would do well to treat its faithful with the respect we deserve. In the end, it’s best to object and hope the judges that be serve up a better port of the Phoenix Wright series.
  2. If you've ever liked a text adventure in your life, I recommend Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Justice For All. However, I can't wholeheartedly say it's worth getting again if you already have it on the DS.
  3. Players who fell in love with Ace Attorney will no doubt view Justice for All as a must-have expansion to the first release. But those who were unconvinced that Phoenix Wright was the second coming of Atticus Finch are unlikely to be swayed by this new evidence.