007: Quantum of Solace Wii

7.5

1. Sterling
    Jan 2, 2009
    Quantum of Solace was one of the top things I wanted for Christmas. After 7 hours it was the worst thing I got. I had beaten it within 7 hours. On the intro there was one of the coolest car chases ever. I was looking so forward to playing that car chase only to find out that there wasn't any car chases or driving levels at all. I never understood the storyline at all. I was completelyQuantum of Solace was one of the top things I wanted for Christmas. After 7 hours it was the worst thing I got. I had beaten it within 7 hours. On the intro there was one of the coolest car chases ever. I was looking so forward to playing that car chase only to find out that there wasn't any car chases or driving levels at all. I never understood the storyline at all. I was completely disapointed. This is what you get when you rush a game out to soon. Expand

#59 Most Discussed Wii Game of 2008

1. The most damning issue is over the game's presentation, which ranges from sloppy in some places to downright awful in others.
    We've played and reviewed lots of "bad" games on Wii, but unlike those before it Quantum of Solace feels like a title that has a real soul to it, and somewhere in the mess of unprecedented frame issues, visual bugs, and sloppy port code is a game that really could have been a blast to play. Instead, it's one you want to avoid at all costs.
  3. With Quantum of Solace, Beenox had the tough task of porting over one of the most technically demanding engines over to the less powerful Wii. The result is a game that shines at its core thanks to an impressive Bond feel but is held back by technical issues.