8.1

1. Mar 14, 2014
    I did not enjoy the DS Raving Rabbids game, so never bought the Wii Raving Rabbids game. However, playing it recently has shown me that I was wrong to judge the series by the DS game. Most of the series is nothing to rave about, however this game is a great minigame collection.
  2. Feb 6, 2014
    Many interesting minigame types with several levels of each type. Crazy art. Overall great game if it weren't for the numerous bugs which make certain levels unplayable. Such bugs and their quantity cannot be excused in a console game priced at ~50 EUR.
  3. Jun 21, 2013
    perhaps it's because I played 2 and 3 first but i never found this one to be that special. If you're new then pick up either 2 or 3 but don't bother with this one.
  4. Feb 12, 2012
    I had such a fun time with this game. I remember my friend brought it over and he had just got it so he hadn't played it yet and we ended up staying up all night playing it. Every minigame was fun as hell and some are even kind of challenging.
  5. Oct 19, 2010
    Rayman Raving Rabbids is funny. It is full of stupid cartoon-like jokes where everyone can't help but laugh. The minigames themselves work okay, and it is absolutely hilarious at a party, but they feel a little gimmicky. Also there simply not enough of them and some of them, like the dancing game, get boring quickly. Get it if your willing to play through some mediocre minigames for a good laugh.
  6. Feb 6, 2014

The experience is still engaging and addictive and the title's sense of humor is in a league of its own. It is almost unfair to label this effort a Rayman game because the real stars of the project are the bunnies, whose blank faces and inevitable agonized screams will make you laugh over and over again.
    I enjoyed the many mini-games I played, had a great time watching these little punk bastards suffer at my expense and loved thrusting plungers in their furry little faces. I would have like a bit more of a multiplayer challenge and some of the mini-games are less than fun, but on the whole, I rose up and took down as many Rabbids as possible.
    Aside from the seemingly requisite handful of games that just plain suck -- including a particularly painful one that has you slamming shut doors (via a shake of the Nunchuk), which sounds simple, but is infuriating as you attempt to find the sweet spot or figure out why it just doesn't respond to your commands sometimes -- the game's biggest fault is its surprising shortage of full-on multiplayer games.