7.7

1. Nov 16, 2014
    If you are into the Resident Evil series and want to have a quick cap of it, this is the game for you! If you are a new Resident Evil gamer that started later in the series, this is the game you need to get you up to speed with the story. If you like Arcade style-Point and Shoot kinda games, this is the game for you. Great co-op gameplay where anyone can pick up and join the fight!If you are into the Resident Evil series and want to have a quick cap of it, this is the game for you! If you are a new Resident Evil gamer that started later in the series, this is the game you need to get you up to speed with the story. If you like Arcade style-Point and Shoot kinda games, this is the game for you. Great co-op gameplay where anyone can pick up and join the fight! Some fights do get annoying tho.

-Game_Row

Check out gameplay on my YouTube channel.
  2. Mar 20, 2011
    im a lightgun fan and resident evil and the light gun formatt would go hand and hand you would think and for the most part it does . what RE TUC does well is nice graphics (for the wii atleast) lots of guns to pick from , some pretty fun boss fights , narrations from wesker giving you plot info as you play through the game . my biggest issue with this game is it just feels to slowim a lightgun fan and resident evil and the light gun formatt would go hand and hand you would think and for the most part it does . what RE TUC does well is nice graphics (for the wii atleast) lots of guns to pick from , some pretty fun boss fights , narrations from wesker giving you plot info as you play through the game . my biggest issue with this game is it just feels to slow compared to say what house of the dead 1-4 deliver . the game is also abit to short . so wasnt really feelin it was worth the $50 price point more like $29.99 to 39.99 . still its a pretty solid light gun game and capcom did a pretty decent job of porting RE to that style of game play. Expand
  3. Jun 28, 2012
    I enjoyed this title. It sort of recaps the Resident Evil 0, 1, and 3 via light-rail ala House of the Dead style shooter. For a Light-Rail game it takes itself seriously. The game features an all new scenario and plus tons of extras. The game was enjoyable and entertaining even if it's not canon. It should be a quick way for newbies of the series to catch up.
  4. Nov 15, 2012
    The purpose of this game is to be a rail shooter and it does it's job. Anyone who expected this to be survival horror is a moron. The game overall was playable, met expectations, and give an accurate abridged version of the resident evil story.
  5. Dec 15, 2014
    The game really brought me back to the oldies, in a arcade horror way. Try to ignore the modern day idiots, acting as if it were suppose to be a remastered version.
  6. May 3, 2014
    here are some things you have to keep in mind. If you don't like rail shooters, you will not like this game, but for the most part, we don't see a lot of rail shooters coming to consoles at all and the wii is the perfect one to do it on. It kind of brings back memories of arcade shooters when I was a kid, but way more polished and way more content. it tells the story of resident evil,here are some things you have to keep in mind. If you don't like rail shooters, you will not like this game, but for the most part, we don't see a lot of rail shooters coming to consoles at all and the wii is the perfect one to do it on. It kind of brings back memories of arcade shooters when I was a kid, but way more polished and way more content. it tells the story of resident evil, resident evil nemesis, and resident evil 0, and I know 0 wasn't that great, but its still a resident evil game guys and is kind of fun. anyways, it tells the story through first person perspective and it actually gives it a nice touch. now of course gameplay is very simple, point and shoot, its not very scary either,and you cant move on your own because your on rails. Playing with a friend is a blast though, and like I said it brings back arcade memories for me. Expand

1. A superb entry in the genre with a ton of great missions and reasons to play again and again. Anyone that enjoys the macabre, or going nose-to-nose with zombies should check it out. Fans will absolutely love it as it's basically a love letter from Capcom to them.
    The Umbrella Chronicles does a lot of things right. It combines the atmospheric charm of the ResEvil series with awesome light-gun gameplay, then throws in a wealth of bonus material to unlock and discover. It's the perfect way to prepare yourself for the upcoming "Resident Evil 5."
    While Umbrella Chronicles doesn't accomplish much of note besides solidifying the Resident Evil story thus far, it provides plenty of point-and-pull-the-trigger satisfaction for your buck (especially with a friend in tow).