Rock Band Wii

6.3

1. BenihanaB
    Aug 4, 2008
    Not a bad game at all. This is my first version of Rock band, but played many guitar hereo's in the past. We love the fact that you can change it up by switching instruments if you want, or even try and play and sing at the same time. The lack of download content does not phase me since I am used to guitar hereo's new versions on disc.
    Just a little disapointed in the song
    Just a little disapointed in the song list. Even after the first expansion pack, we only have a blast with 20 songs at the most....
  2. AstridF.
    Jun 26, 2008
    A big let down from the xBox version.
  3. RockOn
    Jun 26, 2008
    A good port. Plays well. Nothing new to add though other then 5 new songs? I was a little disappointed. The concept is great though and watching my wife and 9 year old son jam has been great.

#23 Most Discussed Wii Game of 2008
#37 Most Shared Wii Game of 2008

1. This is the perfectly polished, logical extension of what Guitar Hero started and where the music genre needed to go. It's a real shame to see the Wii version stripped of some of the game's best features, but it still just flat-out rocks.
  2. Exactly what most people who own a Wii are looking for. This is cooperative gaming at its best – the perfect party game for friends, family, and new gamers alike. Even with its regrettable omissions, Rock Band has a broad audience of Wii owners just waiting in the wings to get their chance on stage.
    Ultimately, it is disappointing that so many features were left out of the Wii version. I would understand if the Wii just couldn't handle it, but Guitar Hero World Tour seems to be figuring it out.