Safecracker: The Ultimate Puzzle Adventure Wii

7.8

1. Apr 13, 2011
    It's true that the load times are a bit long, but it's a great game for relaxed evenings trying to unlock all the safes in the game. My girlfriend & I really enjoyed the game!
  2. JF
    Nov 26, 2009
    Puzzles start easy and get harder. The only real complaint I have is the time it takes to moving from screen to screen. In terms of puzzle difficulty - it was good - hard enough to make you think at time, and easy enough that you don't need cheats to complete it. Good game - play for a few hours a day and you'll complete it in less than a week. I really enjoyed it, but it's Puzzles start easy and get harder. The only real complaint I have is the time it takes to moving from screen to screen. In terms of puzzle difficulty - it was good - hard enough to make you think at time, and easy enough that you don't need cheats to complete it. Good game - play for a few hours a day and you'll complete it in less than a week. I really enjoyed it, but it's possible I'm a puzzler in a specific niche. Expand
  3. johnb
    May 3, 2009
    While this game is severely lacking in graphics and load time, you would be hard pressed to find a puzzle game with harder, trickier or more detailed puzzles. This game should be looked at as a way for the developer to present hard puzzles, not as a mystery game or anything like that. I rated it so high because the only other review was a 1. In realty this game is probably a seven based While this game is severely lacking in graphics and load time, you would be hard pressed to find a puzzle game with harder, trickier or more detailed puzzles. This game should be looked at as a way for the developer to present hard puzzles, not as a mystery game or anything like that. I rated it so high because the only other review was a 1. In realty this game is probably a seven based on teh puzzles alone. Expand

#87 Most Discussed Wii Game of 2008

1. I'm a sucker for a good puzzle, and this game offers up plenty of them, but once you figure them out, there's nothing left.
  2. Players with only a passing interest in tough puzzles with a mild adventure flavor should steer clear. Otherwise, it's a good title that fits a very specific niche.
  3. Safecracker offers plenty of puzzle-solving fun on the Wii. While the game itself isn’t any different from any other puzzle game on the PC, it is different from most offerings on the Wii, which are mainly platform, action or shooter games.