8.0

1. Aug 28, 2014
    Not as bad as many think. Story is better than riders by miles, still not saying much though. Graphics and sound are good. Controls do take a while to get used too, though I do prefer the Gamecube controls to the Wii motion controls any day. At least this game has a tutorial mode to get used to the controls. Best game in the riders series, and that's not saying much.
  2. Jan 9, 2015
    I have SO much fun with my friends playing this game at my local boys and girls club. It always gives me the fast paced racing action I would expect from a sonic racing game! Very we'll designed though the music is a bit annoying after a while. Overall a great. Ultimately game to race your friends in. AS LONG AS YOU USE THE GAMECUBE CONTROLLER. The wiimote was not made for this game.
  3. Jan 17, 2011
    Though I enjoy the Sonic series generally, this game was OK. Great graphics for the Wii, yet a times the screen was a little too busy with too much going on at once. Maybe it is just my slow processing powers but I enjoyed other sonic titles like magic rings much more than this. Controlling sonic wasn't too bad, but I have also felt smoother control in other sonic titles. I won't sayThough I enjoy the Sonic series generally, this game was OK. Great graphics for the Wii, yet a times the screen was a little too busy with too much going on at once. Maybe it is just my slow processing powers but I enjoyed other sonic titles like magic rings much more than this. Controlling sonic wasn't too bad, but I have also felt smoother control in other sonic titles. I won't say don't buy this, but some might find it a little more frustrating than fun. Collapse

1. It's a new and improved Sonic Riders with plenty of new tracks and characters to enjoy. It's a must-have for Sonic fans and a "might-enjoy" for aces of the racing genre, especially for those who like F-Zero and Wipeout.
    There’s no denying the entertainment that could come from a blazing fast Sonic racing title, but the Riders franchise has tried twice, and both times failed to deliver solid control and a true sense of speed.
  3. As with the original " Sonic Riders", a large segment of the gaming populace will likely fine Zero Gravity immensely frustrating. [Feb 2008, p.90]