The Biggest Loser Wii

• Release Date: Oct 6, 2009
8.1

1. TashaG
    Jan 21, 2010
    This game has motivated me to move. I am an excercise avoider...and with it right there in the livingroom, I have no excuse. I also can do it with no sneakers on...which for some reason I really enjoy?! Jillian makes me mad, but Bob I love, the first few times he called me his "overweight lova" I had to stop and laugh. PROS: challenges are fun (and hard) workouts are diverse and not This game has motivated me to move. I am an excercise avoider...and with it right there in the livingroom, I have no excuse. I also can do it with no sneakers on...which for some reason I really enjoy?! Jillian makes me mad, but Bob I love, the first few times he called me his "overweight lova" I had to stop and laugh. PROS: challenges are fun (and hard) workouts are diverse and not boring options for 1,2 and 3 month work out schedule options for beginer, mod, and advanced workouts can change schedule around ahead of time can put in calories eaten daily gives feedback on calorie intake and workouts CONS: why can't my Mii be my character? I don't want to be Ali, nor do I want her weight loss to register at MY weigh in. A BIG disapointment for me. It does track my weight loss on a graph, but not when I step on the scale. Only one warm up and cool down routine is offered. Expand
  2. Jun 26, 2011
    I wanted to comment on the comments I have been reading as well. I do believe that you will sweat more with this game than others (and I also have the EA Active as well). After 18 mins of yoga, I could feel the drips sliding down my face whereas I wouldn't have experienced tha with the other games (well perhaps Just Dance). I have to agree whole heartedly with Frustrated when they speakI wanted to comment on the comments I have been reading as well. I do believe that you will sweat more with this game than others (and I also have the EA Active as well). After 18 mins of yoga, I could feel the drips sliding down my face whereas I wouldn't have experienced tha with the other games (well perhaps Just Dance). I have to agree whole heartedly with Frustrated when they speak about pockets. I was in the Yoga routine and they said to put it in my pocket (this was the same for the Light Cycle) and not knowing what to do I held the wii remote against my leg as if it were in a pocket. Well that works for the Light Cycle, but not for the hip reflexes they want you to do in Yoga so I just sat on the floor and mimicked the movement with my arm. I've heard some say it doesn't register the movements, but I found it did with me (it's just that I'm use to getting more feedback from the amount of things I"m doing). I gave it a 6 mostly because I look at everything from presentation, usability, entertainment, selection, and fitness routines. Overall, I think I will end up dropping the game and going back to Wii Fit/ Fit Plus if the other routines are not very fun. Expand

1. The harder players work out the better the avatars will look at the end of their program. This is a neat extra incentive to continue to play this game.
  2. One might be quick to pass a title like this off as an attempt to cash in on a popular TV show. Heck, we see it all the time. There is real value here though....The game is an extension of the show in that it provides a new way of enabling people to lose weight and this deserves praise.
  3. Fans of the show will enjoy this title immensely, while others can still get a lot out of the content offered here, especially if their only exposure to exercise is Wii Fit.