The Sims 3 Wii

2.5

1. Dec 26, 2010
    Horrible controls with the wii-chucks and tends to be laggy for some reason. But game play is easy and entertaining though. If it keeps the wife and kid happy who am I to complain.
  2. Apr 22, 2011
    Ok, I agree with you guys now, this game sucks, but you can still get SOME fun out of it before it breaks on you, and while some parts are very well done, like being at your job and social interactions, most of the game is a big buggy mess.
  3. Jul 25, 2013
    The Sims 3 is a fun game, but, it is glitchy, and, for those of us that are using the Wii version and don't have a Wii internet connection, there isn't even the slightest hope to get a fixed version. Some of the glitches I have gotten while playing this game are that: after a certain amount of time, even if you have enough space and money, you aren't allowed to buy anything; things can getThe Sims 3 is a fun game, but, it is glitchy, and, for those of us that are using the Wii version and don't have a Wii internet connection, there isn't even the slightest hope to get a fixed version. Some of the glitches I have gotten while playing this game are that: after a certain amount of time, even if you have enough space and money, you aren't allowed to buy anything; things can get stuck under the fridge and cause the fridge to be permanently shut, along with being unable to move or sell the fridge; my sims not being able to enter the restaurant, even when it's 24 hours a day, and, there are probably many more I am missing. It's not the worst game ever, and it's certainly addictive, but becomes very frustrating when you have to drive to the fancy restaurant every single time you want to feed your sims, or else force your vegetarians to get sick eating hot dogs. Expand
  4. Jul 13, 2013
    Now they've fixed almost all of the bugs. The framerate is so bad that its working my wii to the max. If you build walls on the inside with doors they will not be able to get through. If they did added all features like they did for PC, it would make the wii suffer. Don't buy it. Might be rentable.
  5. Feb 23, 2011
    I got this game because I thought it would have more features than the pc game, which might be difficult for me to play due to the fact that my personal computer cannot hold a full-sized disc and has limited memory, and I would only be able to play on the family computer for short periods of time. I was in for major disapointment. I thought the game would basically be the same as the pc,I got this game because I thought it would have more features than the pc game, which might be difficult for me to play due to the fact that my personal computer cannot hold a full-sized disc and has limited memory, and I would only be able to play on the family computer for short periods of time. I was in for major disapointment. I thought the game would basically be the same as the pc, maybe with a few more features. There is little design flexibility first off. You cannot build your own home, you must pick a house built for you and you can put up walls and furniture inside. Putting wallpaper on the interior of an outside wall will cause the outside of the house to turn that same color of pattern. Also, you can't build a pool! There are no online interactions other than updates every now and then, and multiplayer mode simply sucks. I completely agree with everything else Darlinfe has to say, and I wish EA could have just put the wii controls in the pc version. I'm thirteen years old, and I probably won't be able to work up the money to buy the pc version for months, but I'm willing to do it to play the sims. When I read these reviews before I purchased the game, I thought, meh, I really don't care about that stuff. I'm telling you, DON'T BUY THIS GAME. Collapse
tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critics

1. Official Nintendo Magazine UK
    Mar 6, 2011
    Simply drawing four walls to make make a room takes you an eternity. [Jan 2011, p.77]
  2. Nintendo Gamer
    Feb 6, 2011
    Clumsily executed port. [Christmas 2010, p.60]
  3. Jan 3, 2011
    Featuring an open gameplay, fans will like the new features and oversee the technical disaster.