TMNT

Wii
5.9

1. DanaO.
    Mar 20, 2007
    Not a bad game. The controls work well, and I'm satisfied with my purchase. If you have more than one system, you might want to check reviews between the Wii version and this one. The one thing that makes the Wii version stand out is the mini-games.
  2. JasonM.
    Apr 26, 2007
    Good game. Personally, I give it an 8 overall because I really like the interface. Games like this and Ice Age 2 really appeal to me due to the way the controls work. Control movement with the analog stick, attack by moving the wiimote, lots of button use, etc.

#77 Most Discussed Wii Game of 2007
#54 Most Shared Wii Game of 2007

1. TMNT has some legitimately neat platforming sequences, but it's more frustrating than a kid-oriented game ought to be, and the combat is completely brain-dead.
  2. The best Turtles game in years, which admittedly is kind of like saying you just got the best punch in the gut you’ve had in years. Nonetheless, TMNT entertains pretty consistently, delivering fast-paced thrills but almost no genuine challenge.
    If you judge TMNT on its own merits as a platform-hopper with a dash of semi-imaginative combat thrown in, then it's a fine game.