Transformers: The Game Wii

5.5

1. DanC.
    Jul 7, 2007
    This game is awesome! I recommend this game to anyone that loves the series or loves to destroy stuff! Its a lot of fun, don't listen to the reviews!
  2. SamiC.
    Oct 22, 2007
    You love to destroy stuff, you love the movie, the game is worth it. It takes a while to get used to it, though, but its a really cool game.
  3. HaydnB.
    Sep 15, 2007
    This game is awesome!!! you get to be awesome robots with cool designs and in an enviroment where one shot at building could cause serious damage. My favourite part about the game on wii is that you get to make up your own style of punches. My Favourite character in this whole game is Megatron, in my view he has the best design and is the most lethal. Another good part about this game is This game is awesome!!! you get to be awesome robots with cool designs and in an enviroment where one shot at building could cause serious damage. My favourite part about the game on wii is that you get to make up your own style of punches. My Favourite character in this whole game is Megatron, in my view he has the best design and is the most lethal. Another good part about this game is that in the Decepticons game it turns out that the end of the game is the opposite of the movie! Expand
  4. Sep 10, 2011
    Transformers is one of my top 10 favorite movies of all time and as usual most movie based games don't do that good, but this is an exception that I would say is the best game of the bunch

#43 Most Discussed Wii Game of 2007
#53 Most Shared Wii Game of 2007

1. A big, loud, shallow action game that severely lacks in content.
    A fully-destroyable environment makes for a ton of collateral damage during fights, and nearly any piece of the environment can be picked up and used as weapon should the need arrive. It’s simple, shallow, but still entertaining at times. This may not be the Transformers game we were hoping for, but it has its moments.
  3. An exciting, wild ride of explosions, falling buildings, and cars tumbling end-over-end through the air. But, behind all the noise and confusion, it’s a shallow, short, and simplistic game.