3.6

1. Dec 1, 2010
    yargh. File this under the category of hack game based on a great movie. If you played this and haven't seen the movie, DO NOT take this game as a fair reperesentation of the movie at all. This simply blows and the movie is amazing. I don't know why I bothered playing all the way through, I hated this.
  2. DonKelley
    Nov 23, 2008
    Excellent game, getting really into it now, part way through the eva levels now (but Iactually preferred the wall-e levels, all good though) and it's very clever, really well drawn and honestly lives up to the movie very well. WAY better than the reviews made me think it would be.

As usual this proves to me that online and magazine reviews are typically crap and some of the best games out there don't get good recognition. This is a real sleeper, great hidden gem of a game. I prefer it to some of the other wii games I own that have much better ratings...

Cheers
  3. DougWilkinson
    Jul 5, 2008
    Annoying camera angle which does not keep up with wall-e movement leading to mistakes. Pointless eve level with no penalties for hitting obstacles. Graphics bugs which cause characters to sometimes merge with background and annoying inability to actually move the character in the direction you want when using the wii nunchuck. Overall DONT buy this game.
  4. Jason
    Jun 28, 2008
    I played this game for about an hour and already lost interest. The objectives aren't very challenging, but they also aren't very clear. It would be good to just kill some time as a poor puzzle game if the cut scenes didn't make me cringe because the do the film such a disservice. See the film, it's great, skip the game.

1. Wall-E on Wii isn’t a terrible game, but it feels like a rushed one. Developer Heavy Iron Studios has some good ideas here, but the poor graphics (particularly the frame rate) and sketchy sound really hold back the overall package.
    With tons of visual issues, a horrible camera and gameplay that isn't particularly striking or innovative, Wall-E does a disservice to the little robot that falls in love. It's even worse on the Wii, where the graphical problems makes this title look terrible and saps any enthusiasm you might have for the game.
  3. Wall-E is overflowing with charm, but the simple gameplay makes the experience fall flat.