8.4

1. Nov 6, 2013
    Might as well review this...
    Warioware D.I.Y. is mostly made for storing your made DS games on the Wii and receiving some games from your friends, and playing 4 more sets of pre-made games made by Nintendo. There is also a multiplayer mode, and there are 18 records and 18 comics.
    You can store up to 72 mini-games, and I highly recommend getting this if you're getting Warioware D.I.Y.
    Might as well review this...
    Please enjoy this Wiiware game.

1. If you've enjoyed WarioWare D.I.Y. and are looking to further the experience, WarioWare D.I.Y. Showcase is the perfect compliment to the already outstanding DS title.
  2. WarioWare D.I.Y. Showcase doesn't improve the series as far as gameplay or visuals. It's all the same wacky stuff, packed with 2-5 second games that get faster and faster till you lose. Still, between the 70+ new micro-games and the downloadable ones, plus the ability to transfer the DS creations to the big screen, there's a good value in this title, which makes it better than the mere "showcase" the name implies.
    While Showcase doesn't include as much variety as past WarioWare titles, it continues the franchise's longstanding tradition of being completely maniacal, frantic and fun.